Stripping Mercenaries

Booker

Kage's club, called Nightshade, was bought specifically for garnering information. There is even a secret underground interrogation room and cells we make use of.

The almond oil and lip gloss I don't mind, but seriously? Fucking glitter in my damn hair? I'm going to kill Kage.

"There. All done, baby." Cherry just finished my eyeliner, which makes my baby blues pop out even more. My lashes are already so thick it wasn't all that necessary. "Would you like for me to take care of you before the show? It gets all that awful stress out and makes your moves more fluid." Her voice is breathy and sultry.

Cherry is gorgeous with bubble gum pink hair and matching injected lips. Her long lean toned body is to die for, but the extra-large fake breasts put me off. It's her body. It's just not my type. My type is more of a curvy nurse orientation. Rory, to be exact.

"No," I say, my voice coming off harsher than intended.

She pouts and argues when Kage cuts her off. "Oh, Cherry Pop. I have a watermelon condom and rock-hard dick calling your name, Sugar Tits."

Cherry's face lights up as though he has just given her diamonds for Christmas. She bounces over to him, her breast almost escaping her metallic gold slingshot bikini. Kage lets her get his dick out and watches her roll the condom on. He winks at me just as he shoves her head down her throat to gag on his dick, tired of the words and sounds she was uttering around his length.

I roll my eyes at him. I prefer to be left alone while sitting at my vanity, but I get propositioned by his dancers four times before Kage finally blows his load down Cherry's throat. The other dancers come in to get ready finally as Cherry is putting Kage's dick away. The girl hastily helps get them ready, and that included some fucking. Oh well, all this pussy, dick, and tits is what I get for helping my brother.

"You're lucky I love you, asshole," I tell Kage, leaning behind him and draping my arms over his shoulders. One hand comes up so that I can kiss his throat with my blade.

Kage laughs and I grin at him. "I know I'm lucky your psycho ass loves me, otherwise I'd be a dead man with my throat slit the moment Cherry put the glitter gel and eyeliner on you."

Fucker.

"Admit though, man, you look fucking hot in that get-up." 

He isn't wrong, I do look good in these ripped tear-away jeans and my boots, along with the silver holographic vest that showed the Pisces star constellation in gold on my chest. Kage has his star constellation of Ares on his. Each member of his troop has a zodiac constellation painted on their chests by Cherry and the girls.

I roll my eyes at him, removing my kunai from his throat and tucking it into the black leather vambrace on my arm. I always have a knife or more on me, and so does Kage, only his are hidden under the thick leather bands on his arms just above his biceps.

I walk backstage to check out the crowd I can already hear gathering. It's still an hour until showtime. There are no signs of our team, except for Ajax in the DJ booth. He must have scared the original one away. He senses me watching him, holding his beer up to solute me before taking a drink. He messed with our song again. He has this habit of improving our mixes.

Out of the corner of my eye, I catch the movement of a shadow. It's Griffen, being stealthy as usual.

After crowd-watching for a while, I finally see Rory with Avery and Finley. She is gorgeous. She is wearing black thigh-high boots, a crop top, high-waisted ripped jean shorts, and accessorized with leather bracelets and a choker with an onyx crystal. Her mahogany hair spiked up on her head and smoky eye makeup with purple lipstick on her lips and printed on Finley's throat. That outfit is meant for Kage.

Finley is still in the same clothes, but Avery has a scarf around his neck, a sleeveless hoodie zipped up only just past his navel, and dark jeans with brown boots.

"Why is Avery dressed like that?" Kage asks, swallowing audibly. "Fuck. I think I might have Cherry get me off again, especially with Rory looking like my wet dream standing beside Avery."

"That look suits him," I say, knowing Rory had something to do with his outfit.

Who knew she could be a chameleon? She would be perfect for infiltration jobs like I am.

"You guys are next after Jack finishes his routine," Cleo, Kage's organizer says to him.

Jack bites his lip while giving me an unabashed once-over. "I'd fuck you for free anytime, baby boy," Jack purrs before he saunters onto the stage when Pony by Ginuwine starts. I have to admit the man is great on the pole and can ride the thing as if it were his pony. Too bad he isn't my type.

Kage and I join the other members backstage to stretch. This is going to be fun. I'm certain the other men on our team never knew I could dance.

Starboy by The Weekend featuring Daft Punk starts, so we move out slowly into position. We rock our hips nice and slow, then kneel to slowly grind. When the chorus kicks in, we slide, then pull up.

The second half of Okay by Chase Atlantic offers an instant beat drop. We move, getting into the routine with when the chorus sounds, we rip off our pants. Kage gets stuck on the bridge of the song, so I squat down in front of him, rolling my hips and making a show of undressing him. The crowd goes insane. I make eye contact with Rory every time my head rolls back. 

I stand to finish the routine with a blend of both songs' chorus and endings. Ajax made it so seamless by adding a few extra beats. The troop poses together so that our constellations are one show. 

Money is everywhere. I have it stuffed in my holographic bikini and boots. We keep that, then divide what gets thrown onstage between all the dancers. Our job pays us well, but this is something else. It's enjoyable, easy money.

Kage whoops and hollers the moment we get backstage, his muscles soaked in just as much sweat as mine. He lifts me in an excited hug, spinning me around before placing me on my feet again. "Book-kun that fucking ingenious! Your impromptu undressing was golden! Did you see all that cash get thrown at us? Fuck yeah! I'm adding something like that to all the routines from now on!"

I smile at him, jumping around as though he is an overly excited child who can't keep still. Suddenly, he slides to his knees in front of me, gripping the back of my thighs with his hands. He rests his forehead against my knees. Kage looks up at me with pleading olive eyes. His hands move to a prayer position.

"Please, join my troop permanently? You don't have to do anything else, just dance with me," he begs.

"Only when I don't have other jobs," I tell him because when Griffen sends me out on assignment, there is no guarantee I could practice or make ladies' night once a month.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Book-kun!" I smiled at him with a nod.

"I'll suck your cock right now for this shit!" Kage exclaims.

My eyes narrow in warning. "You're not sucking me off for being your friend. Using your body isn't the only way you can show gratitude."

My stomach growls now that I've burned so many of the calories we consumed at dinner. "Feed me and get me drunk instead."

Kage jumps up and grins down at me. "Let's shower and join the others, then onii-san."

I nod following him to the showers. I'm ready to get all this paint and glitter off my body. I'm certain the glitter is now in my ass crack, along with some green.