Predator and Prey

Finley

Rory kisses me. At first, it's exploratory, but the moment I groan, it turns hungry. Our tongues sought to devour one another as our teeth scraped. It's as though we just can't get close enough to one another with our bodies doing animalistic grinding against one another. Her gown and my flannel pants are impeding our bodies from joining. They have to go.

A canine growl rumbles in my chest. I sit Rory up, ripping her silk gown down the middle and then tossing it from her body.

She gasped. Her chest heaves as she looks down at me with hooded lust-fuel eyes. "I wish you could see yourself." She moves so her fingers scrape my scalp as she grips my hair.

She moans as I take the pert peak of her dark nipple into my mouth. She moans my name again and then bites down on my ear, causing me to gowl. It's not my human ear she has bitten. ¡Aye, Dios Mio! I've gone furry on her!

Rory feels my hesitation, so she sucks on the tip of the ear caught between her. If I were a cat shifter, I'd be purring right now. That feels so good I'm dry-humping her. My dog ears are extremely sensitive.

"Fin... pants... remove..." Rory gasps out before she starts nibbling and sucking on the other ear while rubbing the opposite one with her fingers now.

"R- Rory. Suéltame la oreja por favor, amor." I rushed out, but she didn't understand me. So, I tried again because I didn't send her headfirst into the wooden headboard by thrusting my hips up enough to remove my pants. "Let...go...of...my...ear...please...love," I pant.

She does, but she refuses to allow me to move. Instead, she licks her way down my body slowly until she gets to the waistband of my pajama bottoms. I bury my hands in her gorgeous rose gold locks.

"¡Fállame! I can't last much longer," I groan as her nails skim over my erection. The friction of my pants and her stroking are almost unbearable.

"Then allow me," she purrs. I almost jump out of the bed when her hand brushes my furry tail, and her hands move under my hips to grab the waistband while my hips are arched. She bit her lip and looked at me with my pants down around my knees.

"Is your tail as sensitive as your ears?" She asks me, but I deny it. I'm not about to let this devil know my tail's an erogenous zone as well. She is already enjoying making me pant over at the sensitivity of my ears.

Her eyes narrow and then she gasps as if offended. "You just lied to me!" She sits up on her knees.

"I did not," I growl, removing the rest of my pants.

"You did! I can taste it! It tastes like curdled milk!"

Okay, now that shocks me, because that is what a lie smells like to me, especially in this form or my hellhound form.

"Fine, I lied," I grumble, sitting up. Then I got an idea.

I sit up and lung for her so that she falls back onto the mattress. I'm nose to nose with her. "Hola, Caperucita Roja. You look good enough to eat," I rumble. She gulps at me. At this moment, I'm all predator and I want to hunt. I sniff from her collarbone up to her hair. "Run," I growl low in my throat.

Rory's eyes blow wide. We stared at each other for so long I think I just screwed up my chances to have her. That is until I let her shove me off her. The moment she is clear of my body. She darts for the door.

A succinct, sharp echoing bark sounds from me. I grin, displaying my sharp canine teeth. The hunt is on. ¡Es hora de atrapar a mi presa! (Time to catch my prey!)

I don't run. I don't need to. One stride for me equals about four for my short, buxom presa. I sniff and smell her pheromones in the air. The chase is elevating them and her heart rate. I can hear the rapid beat of it as she rounds down the hall toward the stairs of her townhouse. At least won't have to worry about her leaving the house since she is completely naked.

I let her get down the stairs before I snatched her up and pinned her to the wall. I thrust my cock inside the soaked welcoming heat of her perfect cunt with her legs around my waist, her nails scoring my shoulders as we moan together.

"Why have we fought this?" she asks in a strained, husky voice.

I don't want to talk right now. I want to devour her because I don't know why we've been fighting this animal lure to mate for almost two years. I'm done. I won't hold back any longer. Ella es mi compañera. (She is my mate.)

I growl, stamping my mouth to her and pushing my cock in and out of her slickness with a force that has her gasping. If she was a normal human woman, she would have bruises all over her body with my rough treatment. But with Rory, they'll be gone by sunrise. Knowing I tilted my head so that my teeth scraped her neck. I'm so hungry for this woman. I'm starving for both her body and her blood.

Since the night I was turned, I must drink from her at least once a week. Depending on how much I've had, I can go longer, but I've yet to have sex and drink from her. It felt wrong and dirty drinking from either her femoral artery or carotid artery while having a hard-on, fully clothed. I felt like a pervert. Now, I sink my teeth into her neck, drinking deeply. Taking her body and blood feels right. This is how it's supposed to be for us.

She screams my name, which causes me to pound into her hard as she claws at my shoulders. My body creates friction against her clitoris as I drink. Soon we are cumming with harsh cries and mine end on long, haunting howl.

I'm sure the people sharing the wall of our townhouse love us right now. There is banging on the wall as we lean against it to catch our breaths. We hear our grumpy neighbor Phil yelling at us to stop fighting and turn our TV down. According to him, he hates nature documentaries. We cannot help but laugh.

"I don't think I can move. You are a beast, Fin," she comments, followed by a teasing giggle. "I won't be able to move tomorrow."

I chuckle and then kiss her nose. "Stop being so dramatic. How about a bath? I can't promise to behave. Now that I've had a taste of you... Quiero mas. I want more."

Like the perfect woman she is, she licks my neck before nipping my earlobe and then whispering, "I think I'll let you have more. I can feel your erection against my ass-cheeks."

"I make no apologies, Mi Sol." I grin at her walking us back up the stairs.

"I don't expect you to, Fin. Now, be a good boy, and let's go take a bath," she coos at me as if I'm a baby while scratching me behind one of my dog ears.

I sigh contentedly. I love it when she does that. It's so relaxing. I'm just thankful to learn my woman has a Furry kink. Estoy bendecido (I am blessed).