Fowl Blood

Kage

I should look away, but like a train wreck, I watch as Roary's breasts press against the glass of her and Finley's shared bedroom. She is a curvaceous goddess that I want to make mine. She isn't mine yet. She is Finley's. The forgotten cigarette burns my fingers when Roary's gaze traps my eyes. She knows I'm watching, but instead of stopping, she pulls him for a kiss, leaning over her.

Fin's black jackal-like dog ears are atop snow-white hair. His glowing red eyes meet mine as she screams his name. Shit! But he doesn't stop. Instead, he breeds her pressed between his body and the floor length. He moves the curtain so that I have a full unobstructed view of how he is pleasuring her. He smirks at me just before he bites into me with elongated fangs, his eyes never leaving.

I gulp. Groaning as I take my cock into my hands. Every pull he takes of blood has me matching the movement of my grip. When he has his fill, her blood drips down her neck to her collarbone. Fin has blood running down his chin. He licks her neck and licks his lower behind his hips, taking on a frantic pace. I follow his hip with my hand until I'm cumming in it, ropes of cum shooting out into the grass while he releases inside her.

Smiling at me, they both crooked their fingers, ushering me to them. Who the fuck am I to say no to them after they just let me watch them? It doesn't look like Fin-kun is mad at me, so I might as well join them. At least, that was my plan.

"What were doing?" Duncan asks. I didn't know he hid in the alcove of the stairs that led down to his laboratory in the basement. His eyes are glowing red, but his hair hasn't changed yet.

"Just having a cigarette. Why?" He leans into me, sniffing my lower lip. I must have bit too hard while watching Fin and Roary.

"Your blood is fowl. It smells like you're rotting from the inside," he hisses.

I rear back as he slapped me. "What the fuck?!" I shouted at him, offended.

"You need to go see Ryder. Let him run some tests. You're dying, Kage." Duncan just dropped a bomb on top of me. I'm dying? From what?

"Gee, thanks for breaking to me gently, Dun-kun. Love you too," I replied flippantly.

Duncan sighs, his eyes returning to their natural brown. "I'm a scientist. You know I don't miss words. I'm lacking in people skills," he retorts.

"How come you aren't anymore during the day?" I asked.

"The sun hurts my eyes and I feel as if I have no energy."

I snort. "You are turning into a vampire, my friend."

He shakes his head at me. "Go take a shower, Kage. You smell pussy and almond oil."

I sniff under my arms. He isn't wrong. I do smell like sex and almond oil. I prefer almond oil instead of a less absorbent oil. So many strippers use baby and or coconut oil to make them shine on stage, but I've never been a fan of those. I hate coconuts. The smell... the taste... it makes me want to puke.

"Alright, I'm going. Later Dun-kun," I say, waving him goodbye.

His words won't leave my head. "My blood smells like death, huh?" I mutter to myself. That put a damper on my mood.

I'm so distracted that I don't notice the body until I'm tripping over it. A growl comes emanates from somewhere nearby. "My blood."

"Seriously?! Another one of you escaped. How do you keep managing this?" I don't know why I'm talking to this thing. The monster utters the same words repeatedly. I roll to block its claws from reaching my neck or face. Spittle mixed with blood falls on my face from its mouth. I groan.

Seconds before the thing is ripped away from me, there is a ferocious growl. Roary is screaming my name, demanding that I get up. But her warning was too late. My neck has already been scored by the claws of the Vampury as it was removed from me. It's what we are referring to the created Infernals. Vampuries the word is a play of two separate words, vampire and fury. Duncan wanted to call them Furies, but the rest of us weren't okay with that. That's the name of our team given to us by the Dire Wolves.

"Do you want to live?" Roary asks me, cradling my head against her ample bosom. I mentally sigh. She isn't wearing a bra.

I would be more than happy to die with my face buried between her breasts, only I don't want to die just yet. "Not die yet," I gasp out hoarsely.

"Then drink," she urges, slicing her soft neck with a kunai knife. Where the hell did she get that? It looks like the ones the Corpse Collector makes special for the Death Kings.

A sweet, coppery taste hits my tongue. It's ecstasy. Better than that. No wonder Finley is addicted to this taste. "Good boy, Kage. You are going to die a human death, but if you wake, you will be like Fin. More Infernal than human. I'm sorry," she says softly while Fin tells her in Spanish when I wake, not if I do. I hope Fin is right because staying dead would suck.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital. Machines are beeping while Roary and Doctor Ryder Fuchs-Jamison are discussing me. Was all that a dream? The Vampury? The sex? The blood? What happened? I can faintly hear the words lung cancer and chemo before I fall asleep once again.