Collabera

Jake

I lower myself and whisper in his ear. "Now cum." I ordered.

He reached his orgasm as he collapsed into my arms. This was yet another successful sceneing.

I uncuff him and lower him from where he was expelled. He fell into my arms. I brushed his hair and whispered in his ear.

This is my second time sceneing with this particular sub. He is into exhibition but his dominant is not. To give the kid what he wants,he's usually brought to my club.

I wrapped him up in a warm blanket before handing him to his sub for proper aftercare. He thanked me and I left them for my room on the top floor.

The bodyguards nodded in recognition as I passed them. I smiled back.

I put in my fingerprint and headed in.

I'm usually at the club as it is my full time job. Guiding submissives is what I do. I plan scenes for them when requested to or when I need to play. I could get my own submissive and put him under a contract but I prefer paying attention to the club.

I opened the club when I was 24 years. Five years down the drain and the place is blossoming. I've put in lots of effort for me to be able to achieve this. To provide tight security and ensure everyone's safety.

To train submissives in the way to go. To take in dominants under my wings until they find their own to fly. To fly and make others fly. While at the same time assuring them of a safe landing.

So far everything had fallen into place. I have no blood related family to question me about the work I do. The only person I can consider family is my best friend.

We met while in college. She had gotten in a fight with this guy who had harassed a waitress. After seeing the man spank the innocent girl,she got up to give him a piece of her mind.  God knows she gave him more than that. The man received multiple kicks in his groin and three slaps on his cheeks.

I got up to get a hold of her. If not for my strength and me securing her in my arms then I'd have gotten some blows as well.

Since then we have been inseparable.

The door beeps and she walks in.

"Well that was a hot scene." She spoke while kicking off her heels.

She was in a leather dress and her usual boots. If one was not keen enough then they'd assume that she has only one pair of shoes.

"Wanna give it a try?" I asked knowing what her response was.

"Oh puh–lease! You know I can't take all that." I laughed as she waved her arms all around.

"How were the sales?" She always overseers the bar area.

After dropping out of college due to boring classes,I offered her a place at the club. She was reluctant at first but when life pushed her enough,she had no other options. Sure enough her parents were rich enough to give her everything but her ego did not allow her to ask for anything from them.

She came into work after swearing about how she'll never work at the same place with me.

I sigh remembering that time.

I thought that she'll enter into bdsm after coming to the club. She proved my thoughts wrong as even choking in the bedroom makes her think her partner wants to kill her. She remained vanilla even after those five years.

"Not bad. I'm not coming from there to discuss it with you at this moment." She popped open a bottle. "Want a drink?"

I shake my head. "Suit yourself." She pours a glass. "Take that if you get in the mood." She carries the bottle and throws herself to the couch.

"So...when are you planning on getting a sub under a contract?" She asked after two sips.

I rested both hands behind my head.

"I'm never putting a sub under a contract Ombra."

"You're a wonderful Dom so why don't you want to do it?"

"I don't know." I admitted.

It was true. Everyone who has passed through me praised my capabilities as a dominant. Everyone I've handled trusted me and felt safe with me.

I figured out I was into bdsm when I was still a teenager. Yeah,that time when one experiments with everything that exists in his space.

I found a dominant in a dating app I had set up just for fun. He introduced me to the lifestyle in a proper way. I've been hooked since then.

It was while I was under his care that I figured out I was a dominant. That was when I was nineteen.

On my twentieth birthday,I took all my savings and out it in opening the club. A place for all Dom's and subs to just be themselves. A place where kink shaming was not allowed and everything was done out of consent. Even simple hand holding.

It was as if this was my calling. I was glad that I had answered.

Opening up club Collabera has been my greatest achievement of all time.