First time for everything.

Kevin

Jake stirred in his sleep. I pulled him closer praying that once he wakes up he would not be hating the moment.

He had fallen into little space. Not so deep but we'll get there someday. For him to be fully emersed he had to stop fighting it. I'll make him accept that part of his just as I have accepted the whole of him.

His body tensed against mine. He was awake.

"Hey..." I treaded carefully. If he was not in little space calling him 'my boy' would definitely cause problems.

He took my arm from his waist and pulled himself away.

"Why?..." His clothing grabs his attention.

"Tf am I wearing?!" He screamed taking it off in a second.

He was fast.

I plopped myself to a sitting position.

"You..."

"And why are you here?" He glared at me.

"Um..." I've heard about littles forgetting most of the things that happens while they are in their headspace but I've never witnessed it.

Now I was not sure if I was supposed to tell him about it or not.

"My phone..." He searched around. He went over a few steps from the bed and picked it up.

He looked down at it and mumbled a small 'oh' "It's nine already." He was speaking to himself.

"Jake..." I called him softly.

"Um...turns out I called you. Don't know why but thank you for coming now you can leave." He ushered to the door.

"Don't. Don't chase me away now Jake." His hand drops to his side.

"I called you alright but why did you come?"

"I promised that I'll be there when you called. I care and..." Yeah. Better leave it at that.

"You ignored me." He spoke lowly.

What? When exactly did I do that?

"What made you think I was ignoring you?"

"You!...you hung up on me that night."

I had told him that I was coming to be with him.i should have told him I was going to hung up. Even better, I should have waited for him to hung up.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was ignoring you. It won't happen again." He nodded.

I saw him picking on his nails with his eyes cast down. "I'm hungry."

"Well let's get food down your stomach." I spring out of bed. "Right after we clean our teeth's. Got any extra toothbrush?"

"Yeah. In the lower cabinet. Ombra said it's always necessary to have them."

"Thank you.lets go." I took his hand and led him to the bathroom.

Surprisingly he did not refuse.

***  ***  ***  ***  ***  ***  ***  ***  ***

We were at a restaurant across the club. We were starring at each other. I sigh.

"No Jake. You are not having coffee alone for breakfast." I stated simply.

"Why not? I love coffee and it can be taken at any time of the day." He argued.

"Yes,but not alone. That is not enough for a proper breakfast."

"And who are you to tell me what to do. If I recall correctly you are four years younger than me." He leans on his chair and crosses his arms.

"And it is evident that I take better care of myself than you do to yourself." He scoffs and uncrosses his arms.

"I'm getting coffee alone and that's that."

Forcing a heavy meal to him won't end up as a pretty scenario.

"Try pancakes then. Or a muffin. Anything to go with the coffee you so insist on taking."

He folds his arms again and pouts.

I smile.

"What?" He grumbles.

"Nothing. You're just cute."

Three different expressions crossed his face at the same time. I watched as he tried to hide his deepening cheeks.

I could look at that face for eternity.

"Stop looking at me." He complained.

I raised my hands in surrender but the smile remained glued to my face.

"Muffin. No, pancakes." Did he realize that he had just asked for both or was I on top of myself?

"Good choice." I called onto the waiter.  "We'll have pancakes and muffins." He leaves.

"Thank you." He whispers. "Wait." His eyes meets mine. "You ordered both?!"

I gave him an innocent shrug. The food came back and was set before him. 

"Try even if it's half of them." I urge after sensing his hesitation.

He nods and shoves pancakes in his mouth. After the third time he pushes the plate towards me. "Eat."

He then ate half a muffin and finished his coffee.

He looked up to me waiting for me to speak. "Good. That was a very good start. Thank you for trying." His eyes met mine for a second and he smiled a little before looking away.

"Have you ever switched?"

"What?" My question took him back

"You know,bottomed."

"Not really." He replied after much thought.

"I've always been a dominant."

"Do you want to try?"

"Not really." He replied shaking his head and reaching for another muffin. He broke a piece and put it in his mouth. I watched as his pretty mouth chewed on the food.

"Not really?" He shakes his head.

"What about you,have you ever bottomed?" He gave me a challenging look.

I grinned knowing too well my answer won't be what he expects.

"Very many times." His mouth forms an 'o' I laugh. "But you've trained dominants..."

"That doesn't mean I ever bottomed for them. We always had someone else."

"You should try it some day."

"No thank you." He finished the second muffin.

"There's always a first time for everything."

His eyes met mine. "Are you asking to scene with me?" His lips curving slightly as he lifted a glass of water to his mouth.

I leaned forward." What if I say yes."

He choked on the water. I passed him the tissues. He wiped his mouth. I leaned back to examine his face.

Because I was not lying,one day I'll taste the whole of him.