Dominant issues

I've attended two parties since the last update so I really really needed a recharge,yaay for me. But here we go. Much appreciation for the reads and votes and for those who comment,may you never wake up to an empty bedroom.

Jake

I stirred in my sleep. My fingers pressed on the chest I was comfortably cuddled against. He groans and pulls me closer than I already was.

"Trying to tease me,princess?" His voice was deep.

My chest tightened. Not sure if it was the voice,or the name 'princess' or both.

I pulled away looking around. I could see from the space left by the curtains that it was dark.

"It's night." I stated as if it was not clear to him.

"Yes." His eyes were filled with amusement. "We came when it was already dark."

Ah. That made sense and made me look like a fool.

"Let's get you to bed." He got on his feet and offered me his hand. I placed mine in his. He pulled me up and against his masculine frame.

I smiled lightly.

"Where would you like to sleep?" He asked when we got upstairs. His eyes were locked with mine. I was determined to not break the contact. He grins.

"What?" I grumble.

"It's cute."

I blink looking away. "What?"

"How you try to hold my eyes." The corner of his lips tug upwards. His eyes shine.

I smile at how genuine his smile seemed.

"I'm not trying." He cocks his head to the side and raises his eyebrows. If I dared to argue,I'll have to prove it. I'll loose so no need to give it a go. I clear my throat. "I'll sleep in that room." I point to the next door.

If he was disappointed,it was not written on his face. "Let's go." He placed a hand on my lower back guiding me to the next room.

He opened the door letting me in before he followed.

"Everything is where you'll find them." He looked around the room as if it was not familiar to him. "Yeah." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Goodnight Kevin." I spoke softly.

"Can I tuck you in and kiss you goodnight?"

Wow. He is one blunt man.

I stare at him.

Tuck me in and kiss me goodnight. That was not so hard. I wasn't even supposed to do anything. Just lay there and get covered and kissed.

I nod.

A wide smile spreads on his face.

"You look happy." I comment while he pulled the blanket off. I got in and laid down,both my hands rested on my belly. He pulled the cover over me.

"Goodnight, princess." He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. His eyes met mine and held. He smiled and I got an overwhelming feeling to pull the blanket over my head and hide.

I did not.

His eyes twinkled. His dark eyebrows so...dark and thick. My fingers itched to feel them. I interlocked my hands to prevent them from betraying me and tracing his brows. His nose was pointy. I lowly giggled at that. If he had heard it,he practically ignored it. His smile so natural,warm and true. Eyes showing such genuine emotions.

His strong aura sorrounding me,I wanted to feel him. No,I wanted him to feel me. To hold me close to him,press my body against his.

I felt all giddy inside. I hated the feeling but at the same time loved it.