A Moment

It is 2024....already??? I can't,

Kevin

I leaned in,my nose touched his. His licked his lips and parted them.

My hand rested on his lower back. "Are you sure?"

"We've been through this already." his hand grabbed the back of my neck and his lips met mine in a passionate kiss.

I pulled back,letting my forehead rest on his as I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it from his body.

"Not so fast." I whispered.

I placed a light kiss on his lips and went down to his neck. I kissed his shoulder blades down to his chest. His fingers intertwined in my hair.

As I went down,my hand rested on each side of his waist. My lips pressed on his abs. When I got to his waist line,his breath hitched.

I went on my knees. His body tensed.

His eyes go wide. "You're...you're on your knees."

I knew he was contemplating stepping back.

"Your are not my sub!" He shrieked.

"Do you want me to be?" I asked with a smirk.

"You...you are a Dom." He said in horror.

I laughed at his terror. I pressed chaste kisses in his inner thighs. "I am a Dom. I can be your sub if you want. Whatever you want me to be," kiss. "Just say the word."

"Oh my god." He covered his face. "He's on his knees." He whispered to himself.

"Because,darling." I kissed him again. "That's where you go when you want to worship."

He peeked through his fingers and looked down to me.

I smiled. "And my darling,I want to worship you." My finger traced his body,every inch I could get to. "Worship this."

He shivered and finally relaxed.

I kissed the top of his dick. His thighs trembled.

My tongue traced his cock from the tip to the base and up again. My eyes never leaving his.

He licked his lips before whispering. "Fuck..."

When I took his whole dick into my mouth he moaned as he grabbed a handful of my hair.

My hands held onto his hips,fingers digging into his skin. He begun thrusting, slowly.

Once.

Twice.

Then he stopped.

I pulled back and lifted my eyes to his. "You want to fuck my face?"

Of his cheeks could get any darker,they did. "I..." He licked his lips and looked away.

"Hey,eyes on me...good boy. Now tell me what you want to do."

"I..."

"Go ahead..."

"It feels so good..."

"What? Tell me."

"Your mouth...it feels so good."

And my cute boy was blushing so hard I feared he was going to burn.

"Then go ahead and use it...use it to your satisfaction."

He held his dick and positioned it directly before my mouth. I stuck my tongue out. He slapped his cock on my tongue before immersing it in.

Slowly,he slid into my mouth. His hand gripped the back of my head,pushing my head down.