Let Me In

Thank  you guys for the reads,the votes and the comments. They mean a lot to me. They make me smile around as if I'm talking to my crush. So thank you.

Kevin

I picked out the key and unlocked the door.

"You...um...that's a key."

I usher him to the inside. "Of course it is pretty boy. Did you expect a card or a button?"

"Don't call me pretty boy." He looked away and cleared his throat. He looks at me and meets my eyes. "And yes I expected one of those."

I smile as I handed him the slippers. He mutters a 'thank you' "I grew up in a large house. We were a happy family but..." I look around. "I prefer this."

"I love it." We head inside. I take his jacket. "It's warm and...cozy."

"I'm glad you do. Tell me if you want anything to be changed." We walk over to the living room.

"Why would I..."

"Because there might be something that does not appeal to you." That came out as plain and did not seem to hide any evil intention.

"Why would..."

"Because when you are ready I would like for you to move in with me."

"Oh." His eyes settle on me but they don't meet mine.

"Is that too fast? Not now,when you are ready. Also,am I too blunt?"

"Um..."

"Let's not get you more things to think about. You are wet. Let's get you changed so you don't catch a cold and Ombra kills me."

"Get me changed?" He seemed surprised. I don't know why he seemed surprised. We were simply going to change and...ah...my boy thought that I was...

"You do know that I am not going to change your clothes for you. I shall not partake in removing them from your body. I'll just take them out of the closet,hand them to you and you can wear them yourself." He lets out a sigh of relief. "Unless..." His eyes go wide. I laugh. "Just kidding."

"I don't like how you make me loose my words." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Let's go." We climb up the stairs hand in hand. I wanted to hold his hand but restrained myself. I did not want him feeling suffocated nor did I want him to feel like I was pushing him.

"Only two rooms?" He asked looking at the two doors.

"It's a three bedroom apartment. The other bedroom is downstairs since my parents are not fans of climbing these..." I point to the stairway. "That one over there,that's my guest room."

"Then..."

I open the door and hold it open for him. He goes in first and I follow leaving the door open.

"Where does your sister sleep?"

"Amandla,she loves the couch but mom always scolds her about it."

"Amandla,Mia," he frowns. "Who named you?" I open my mouth to answer but he quickly continues. "What if you have more than two guests and they can't share a room." I opened the closet and looked at him.

His mind was running and I knew I had more questions coming. I did not mind since I was so in for his voice. It was so silky and smooth and I could listen to it all day. I wonder how he sounded while singing . I'd ask him to song someday.

"Everyone who comes here is..." I look for the word to use. They were all okay with sharing beds. "If there are lots of people then we just make forts and sleep in them."