Proving it.

Jake

My fingers massaged the head of the girl who was on her knees beside me. She purred and rested her head on my laps.

My eyes scanned the club. I sighed in satisfaction as the it was packed as usual. I smiled looking at the people on the dancefloor.

One month,one month for me to prove I was capable of  managing this place. Managing MY club. One month and if I fail to do so then I'll loose it all. The power,the control...everything.

I just hoped that this will last forever. The club and my new sub.

"Hey,I'm done with the documents you asked me to process." Ombra informed me.

"Thank you,Ombra." Her eyes settled on the woman. They travel to me waiting for an explanation. "You can leave them on the table."

"No!" She locked her eyes with mine. I sigh and sit upright. I hold out my palm to her. She places the papers in my hand.

"Liz?" The woman lifts her head from my laps. "Here is your contract. Go through it and bring it back once you're done."

"Yes,master." She replied softly taking the papers from my hand.

Ombra's jaw hit the floor.

"Very good." I watched as she left the area I was in.

"Master?!" Ombra screamed earning us a few glances from the people around.

"Yes,master."

"This is fucked up. You are fucked up."

"Ombra..." I called sternly. "Watch how you speak to me."

"You bet I will. Get your ass upstairs. We are going to have a talk. A long one as a matter of fact."

I pinch my nose bridge and sigh.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

She crossed her arms. Her foot tapped wildly on the floor. I frown.

"Fine." I groan getting up.

***  ***  *** *** *** *** ***

"You are not drinking." She snatched the glass from my hand.

"What is it,Ombra."

"I should be asking you that question,jake."

Now she was using that tone that made her sound like my mom,which clearly she was not.

"I'm not explaining anything to you."

"You bet your ass you are." She paced the bottle on the counter and moved to me. Her hands rested on my shoulder as she lifted herself to stand on her toes. Then her lips met with mine.

I frowned and gently pushed her away. I went round to the other side of the bed wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Ombra!" I yelled her name.

"Yes babe." She replied sweetly.

"What was that?!"

"A kiss–why,do I disgust you?" Her tone was playful but the look on her face stated otherwise.

"What...? No,I mean... you're a girl!" I sput out. "A female specie."

She nodded. I groaned. "Point proven,Jake."

I run my palm across my face. "No. I..."

"Sit." She demanded.

I had no strength to fight her hence I lowered myself onto the bed. She stood infront of me.

"Explain." Her hands were crossed.

"Are you..."

She cut me off. "Don't use me in any of your statement. I don't think I pushed you into the choices you are making now."

"Fine. I'm putting a sub under a contract."

"I'm aware of that, I prepared the contract. A six month contract, Josh. SIX!!"

"Yes."

"What I want to know is why. Why out her through it but most of all why make yourself go through it."

"I miss having heavy scenes."

"That's bullshit." She spun around the room. I thought of asking her to stop  the thought of her getting dizzy and 1passing out hit me. I let her continue. If she faints she'll leave me alone for the moment. I was tired and I would really appreciate that.

She stopped and turned to me. I shift my weight one the bed.

"Why the furious look?"

"I am furious. I am very curious!" Her nostrils flared.

Honestly,I did not think she cared that much about any of my choices. Turns out she does.

"You miss having a heavy scene." She repeated my statement with loads of mockery. "That's what you're giving me? How many subs do we have who are always ready to scene? How many Dom's who are ready to put their subs out there for sceneing? I'm not so dense,you know."

"I never thought you were."

"That's not the important part." She snapped.

"My apologies." I shake my head.

"You okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah. Yeah." I waved my hand in the air.

"Um... okay. So." She pauses. "Look,I really love you and that is why I am going to prevent you from this."

"You can't that would be unfair to her. She..." I sigh. "I'm tired." My voice was now lowered.

"And what about going ahead with the contract,do you know how many people you'll be unfair to?"

She sounded really distant but I tried to make out what she was saying. Something about unfair treatment.

"What?"

She sighs. "You have completely zoned out, haven't you?" She squats between my legs. I lower my head to look at her.

"No...I..."

"It's okay." She spoke softly.We'll talk about it tomorrow ."She kissed my forehead. "Get some rest." She squeezed my hand and walked out.

I sigh loudly.

I quickly changed into more comfortable clothes and settled in bed. I turned the TV on to get something to take my mind off everything.

Ombra has this habit of watching cartoons in my account in attempts to piss me off. Little does she know she helps me out because I don't have to explain to her why I'm watching them.

I scroll through my continue to watch list and as usual,I had a list of cartoons less than ten minutes in.

I pressed on my little pony. As it started to play,I pulled the covers over me and snuggled on one of the pillows.

My phone vibrated once,twice, I groan and turn it into silent without looking at the caller.

I'll do everything to prove that I can take care of myself,the club and everyone in it.

I am more than capable of doing it all.

Thank you for the reads and the votes.