«2»

○ ○ ○     Chapter 2 - Jiya's Date.       ○ ○ ○

___

"Excuse me. Can you tell me, Where is the interview conducted." Jiya asked the receptionist, smiling politely.

Both of them are right now inside the company premises, currently at the ground floor.

"Yeah. The interview is on the 2nd floor. There are a lot of candidates waiting outside the room. I hope it is guided for you." The receptionist replied in the same gesture.

"Thank you so much softie." Jiya couldn't help but come in her real form which is extremely friendly towards humble people.

"By the way I'm Lalisa, but you can call me Lisa." Lisa said in a friendly way.

"It's so sweet name of yours. But i would prefer softie more." Jiya flirted and winked at her. Lisa giggled.

Jisoo, who was at a distance came towards them and smacked Jiya on her shoulder. Jiya ouch-ed and turned to see who it is and was ready to fight but calm down seeing jisoo.

"By the way She is Jisoo. My bestie, my sister , my love my everything ." Jiya introduced Jisoo to Lisa and side hugged her.

"And sooya, she is lisa. My new friend." Jiya chirped.

Both the mentioned girls greeted each other. And then jisoo took jiya at the aforementioned place. But after taking Lisa's number.

The second floor is literally stuffed with people around. Everyone is anxious, stressed and nervous. Some are biting their nails in anxiety. Some are just not minding. Some are chanting prayers in nervousness. And some are googling and revising some interview sort of questions.

That's how the environment there was.

Jisoo and jiya took a seat holding their resumé gripping tightly like someone gonna snatch it away from them. They were nervous too. But showed less.

"Sooya. What you think? Will we get the job? What if they didn't like our qualifications? What if i stutter while answering the interview questions?" Nervousness stiken Jiya and she is uttering this to jisoo.

"Calm down. Don't worry much, okay? We both know about our qualifications, right? So keep faith on yourself." Jisoo calmly said.

'oh god! Please help us. I told her to calm down but I'm freaking out!! What if they directly reject us? No no jisoo think positive, be positive. They will definitely take interview before rejecting us. Yes.'

And now here jisoo is stressing out.

Suddenly the time felt like a gazillion years with each passing second. Soon the crowd was sparsing and now it was Jiya's turn.

Jiya literally have tears in her eyes while going inside. Jisoo look at her worriedly. But they cant just give up right?

After sometime jiya also came out, but this time with happy face. Grinning ear to ear.

And lastly, it's Jisoo's turn. "All the best sooya." Jiya cheered Jisoo and she just smiled in nervousness and grief.

_______

"Hm. Your qualifications are superb. Your grades too are impressive Ms. Kim." One of the interviewers praised her while still gawking at her resumé.

"Thank you sir." She shortly replied.

"Why do you think we should assign you?" Other one asked.

Fidgeting her fingers, she started saying.. "Sir. Apparently your company is going to work on a mega project. I have researched about it and i noticed alot of loopholes in them. I'm not saying that you should recruit me so that i can cover those loopholes but I'm sure that i can do it.. " Executives were shocked to get such reply. From where did she get those information? It was a highly secretive project in the supervision of the CEO itself.