«13»

NOTE – BEFORE U PROCEED TO READ

::: Jisoo is the one who will fall first, I'm clearing. (And also showed why she dont wanna believe in love) Taehyung won't fall first and he also has his own reasons.

Now let's start. Enjoy reading ~~

  ○ ○ ○ Chapter 13 - Blind date(s) and dream ○ ○ ○

"Ahhhhh!!! Help me!!!
I'm sorry I'm sorry plzzz sooya calm down!!!" Jiya is running here and there in her room to save herself from the angry bird chu.

"You liar!! You cheater!! You dumbo!! How dare you!!" Jisoo is chasing jiya with a broom in her hand with an expression which says volcanic eruption.

"Ahh plzz someone help me!!!" Jiya screamed on top of her lungs while hopping on the bed and took pillows to shield herself as jisoo already surrounded her in bed, with broom which haunts like Harry Potter's wand.

"Lee Jiya!! Better surrender yourself. Or else you will be sentenced to lifetime prisonment." Jisoo said in heavy voice while pointing broom at jiya like a gun.

Jiya thought that jisoo cool down so she also started playing along. She kept that pillow on the side and surrendered.

"I'm surrendering the lord of law. I won't take law in my hands." Jiya said in a small voice and walked further – towards jisoo – by her knees.

Jisoo immediately threw broom aside and catch jiya before she could run.

"Caught you! Now run run." Jisoo started mocking her while jiya made cry face.

"You cheater!! Wasn't this a game?" Jiya cried and struggled to free herself from Jisoo's grip.

"Yup. Nope. A game slash cheese trap to catch the mouse like you. And see i caught it." Jisoo remarked and started tickling jiya with no mercy.

"Hahahaaahh plz haha leave me hahha i have hehe reasons.." She managed to say. Jisoo stop for a while giving her chance to speak.

Jiya started stuffing deep breath in her lungs – as jisoo literally made her breathless.

"I ... i am ... really sorry.." She stared saying taking deep breath.

"I swear to Lady gaga's sour candy, i really wanted to tell you -"

"Not lady gaga this time kiddo, take despacito's solemn promise that whatever you will say will be truth. Or despacito will turn in Gen Z's song ." Jisoo interuppted her and put conditions.

Jiya's eyes widened. "O-okay o-kay it's not like I'm af-fraid." And she took a deep breath. "I, Lee Jiya is taking the solemn promise of The Great Despacito, that whatever i will say will be truth." Jiya uttered and looked at jisoo with puppy eyes as she don't want to say next line but jisoo glared at her with dragon's eyes spitting fire.

Jiya got scared and abruptly continued. "If i will ever lie to The Queen of the Queens, The symbol of Justice, The Directioner of Pure souls, The Great Mighty Kim Jisoo, then despacito will turn into Gen Z's song." Jiya finally completed saying and look at jisoo who's smiling in satisfaction.

"Mightiest is giving you permission to speak only truth, peasant. Now start." Jisoo ordered acting like a king who is already in their court – to listen to grumbles – or giving justice to peasants.

"Almighty, this worthless peasant was literally forced to go on a blind date. I wanted to tell you Sooner, but this wothless peasant was scared to face your fire rage my lord. And for agreeing with it, it just because if i agree with it then mom will not further bother in love life, i just let him to court me so mom wont get suspicious." Jiya said joining her hand to jisoo.