«15»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 15 - Jealousy Jealousy 2.0 ○ ○ ○

Jisoo – with her confidence and professionalism – step inside the ceo's cabin.

But her mouth hung opened when she saw Taehyung was hugging a girl. No wait - it seems that girl have throwed herself on Taehyung.

A lil flashback for you ~

Taehyung like always getting in his office started doing his work.

When someone knocked on his cabin, he thought that person is his secretary.

So he let that person come in but got startled when she was not Secretary Kim.

"Hello Mr. Kim. I know you didn't expected me at this hour." A woman in 30's said making her voice sound as sweet as honey but it came out vice versa.

"Ms. Lucy. You are here? But i dont remember having a meeting today with your company." Taehyung said covering his shock state with professional strict tone.

"Oh Mr. Kim, why dont we fix a meeting. Not with the company but a personal meeting." Lucy Pusy said in seductive tone.

Taehyung sensed something is not right. That woman is not right. She is giving creepy vibes but what turned his anger on when she purposely throwed herself on him pretending that she was falling. Before Taehyung could process anything door of the cabin opened and he saw his secretary, currently his saviour there standing with mouth hung open.

Over~

Taehyung immediately pushed that lucy pusy. And composed himself on his chair while looking at jisoo.

He don't know why but suddenly he was feeling guilty. He felt like he got caught while cheating by his wife. He is still confused. okay!

"Ms. Kim. I-i d-didnt, she ." Taehyung started clarifying himself so she wont take him wrong. Dont ask him why. Okay!

He was stuttering but that is not part of his concern, but what shocked him more is – he saw jisoo glaring at that shameless, worthless, mindless human.

Jisoo didn't expect to see the most unpleasant sight ever early in the morning.

But when she saw that woman's face, she couldn't help but glare her. Ofcourse she knows that woman.

Ms. Lucy Pusy is a 30 year old woman who is also a business partner of Taehyung. Jisoo knows very well about that characterless woman. For money she can do anything and it didn't take a second for jisoo to understand her motive.

"HEY YOU!! DONT HAVE MANNERS OR WHAT. WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK BEFORE COMING IN?!" In the voice of Gorilla she growled at jisoo. But she is Kim Jisoo, she didn't even bulge.

The uncontrollable fire, anger and rage inside her and badly urge to smash that woman's face on the cabin wall but she can't do that as it's office and she is a business partner.

She controlled herself and smile forcely.

"Mr. Kim. These are the files where your signature is needed, right now." She passed him the file in a lowkey ordering him and like a obedient student he started doing the given work.

Jisoo smiled in contentment. And then turned towards Ms. Godzilla, i mean lucy.

"Ms. Pusy" She intentionally call out wrong name on which Taehyung snickered silently continuing his work and Lucy frowned on that.

"IT'S LUCY!!" She again screamed in ear deafening voice. Taehyung covered his ears and watch at both of them.

'I can continue this work later. But i dont want to miss the drama.' Taehyung said to himself and started watching the ongoing drama attentively. Like he will get a award for this.