«1»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 1 - Dream Job  ○ ○ ○

__

Everything is so unreal. The smiles, the applause, the awards, the media, the proud faces.  Everything is too dreamy.

"Now its time to announce the nominee for best employee." The announcer announced screaming through the microphone.

Jisoo is getting excited and nervous with each passing minutes. In the emotion of utopia she crossed her finger and couldn't help but wait for her name to get announced.

"And the Best employee award goes to Ms. Kim Ji--"

*Splash*

Huh? Water?

Someone splashed water on her?

"FOR GOD SAKE GET UP NOW!! I DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE THAT SAME DREAM AGAIN!! THIS IS MY AGE TO HAVE SON IN LAW BUT NOT THAT TROPHIES AND AWARDS OF YOURS."

Jisoo heard her mom's nagging. She abruptly opened and rubbed her eyes to prevent the blurry vision. There she saw her mother, with an empty bucket showering glares to her.

"E-eomma. I-i." But she badly cut off by her mother.

"I know. You always dream of winning awards and prices. But for once, for once, have you ever dreamt of your future husband?!!

I'm your mother and i also have a dream of my daughter having a boyfriend, with whom she dates, kisses, and have se--"

"MOMMA!!"

"WHAT?! Even i have a fantasy to catch you and your boyfriend doing that!! Am i asking for too much?!!" Her mother started her acting with fake cries.

Jisoo just speechlessly listening to all the rantings of her mother. What she can even do?

Please god send someone to save me.

She prayed, while her ears are paining with the same drama..

But looks like god is too kind on her as he already sent someone there to help her.

Bedroom's door again swungly opened and this time it's none other than Jisoo's bestfriend Jiya.

"Sooya! Hu-rry up!!" Jiya said while panting, hands on her knees.

Jisoo's mother frowned. As she knows these studyholic kids. Deep down she knows that jiya isn't there for saying "oh my god jisoo you know i got a boyfriend, he's so hot and sexy and handsome. A full course meal. "

"Oh my God Jisoo you know we did it." Jiya squealed and jumped on jisoo to hug her in excitement. Forgetting that jisoo just got a bath.

Jisoo's mother face beamed in happiness. Thinking that her fantasy about jiya came true.

'we did it.' This words are making dirty scenarios in her mind.

Coming out from her fantasy she said. "Jiya dear! You did it!! Its so great. Now knock some sense in my daughter too about it." She requested sweetly and then glared at jisoo.

"But auntie. Why would jisoo have to know that. She already did it." Jiya innocently answered fluttering her eyes.

"What!!!" Soomin, Jisoo's mother squealed. "Jisoo did it too?!! Oh my god finally!!" Soomin started doing happy dance.

Jiya and jisoo were staring at her confused and weirdly.

"Wow aunty didn't know that you finally accepted jisoo to do her dream job." Jiya uttered out of sudden.