«6»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 6 - She is hurt  ○ ○ ○

"How does it feels being punished?" Jisoo mocked Jiya – who is already on the verge of crying.

It's already 7 pm, employees working 9 to 5 already left and some overtimer are left in the office. Since both of them were ordered to complete those files, Taehyung and Jimin declared those employees that they can take a day off without worry. And since then jisoo and jiya were doing hardwork on those files along with their duty of being a secretary.

They have to complete all the files – which was supposed to be done by those 10 employees. 1 person can't compete with 10 persons efficiency so jisoo and jiya, both divided their tasks by 5/5. Those previous year's files were difficult to understand for mediocre, but they were topper, smartest there.

Finance related work is handled by Jiya and Organisation related is done by jisoo. But the problem is – those 10 employees completes 100 files per day. Means per person 10 or 15 files.

So right now, they are surrounded by piles of files. Jiya sulking and Jisoo frowning.

"How does it feel to get threaten to resign?" Jiya retort Jisoo in same way.

Ofcourse they cant hide things from each other. So they told everything, every torture happened with them – except jiya telling about her and hr manager conversation.

Jisoo made a scowled face. Well only for the one and only CEO. "Weren't you the one whose hands were itching to touch these files? Now enjoy. " Jisoo remarked not giving up in their non existing debate, while her hands continuously working on those files.

"Tsk. Weren't you the one who was excited to work on that damn project?! Dont know what thrill you saw in that project." Jiya chided, her mind getting tired and she is loosing her patience. And she threw her pen on the laptop screen and slouched lazily on her chair, being totally exhausted . Currently they are in jisoo's cabin and completing the files.

Jisoo sighed helplessly knowing this will not end well. She glanced at the side where jiya is working. There are tears in her eyes, eyebrows knitted in anger and lips continuously moving – jisoo understood that she is cursing her beloved Boss. Because, jisoo is also doing same.

Jisoo get up from her seat and approached her. "Jiya. Lets go." Jisoo said in a calm tone.

"Where?" Jiya said with a baby pout looking at her with same expressions.

"Just come na." And she grabbed her elbow – on which jiya fell in the morning –  to drag her but stop and immediately let go her elbow when she heard jiya hissing in pain.

She took a clear look at her face – as most of the lights in the room were off – and saw tears already streaming.

"What happened baby?" Jisoo crouch down at her level and asked in motherly tone, then grab her elbow to observe it.

"I-it's p-paining." Jiya sniffled and hiccupped in pain and replied.

Jisoo saw her elbow area awfully swollen. She gasped. "How is this happened?" Jisoo asked worriedly eyeing the wound then jiya.

"In m-morning, i-i fe-fell." Jiya half lied, as it's not a time to complain about her rude boss.

"Stupid! Why are you so clumsy and careless all the time!!" Jisoo started scolding her.

Jiya then cried loudly in a dramatic way so that she could save herself from this side of jisoo. Jisoo shook her head knowingly and then took her out of the cabin.

Both of them got busy so much with the so called work that they didn't get time to take tour of this whole building. Now they are suffering alone to find infirmary room.

Taehyung and Jimin are in Taehyung's office, discussing about the project to get rid of that current problem. Taehyung then decided to check cctv of jisoo's cabin to make sure she is working or not.

When he did, he saw no one is in cabin right now. He smirked thinking that she already gave up.

Jimin also was peeking secretly at the footage to check on someone. But frown seeing no one is in the office.

"Where the hell they both are? They have to complete their work and they left their cabin just like that!! They are really irresponsible and unprofessional." Jimin scoffed, – he was angry that his great secretary didn't gave importance to his words and left the office without completing her punishment.

"Why are you pissed off? They are careless and going out of order, so lets focus on how to teach discipline to them." Taehyung casually said but in his mind something is going on.

Jimin listened to his words with full concentration. "Rewind the video 10 minutes ago." He said and waited for taehyung to rewind.

There they saw both of them working continuously without blinking their eyes and fighting along with it.

Their fight was kinda amusing both the lads. That wasn't actually fight to say, but throwing taunts to each other.

Jimin snickered while taehyung rolled his eyes. Well never in their life till few moments ago, they didn't care to see what their former secretaries were doing in their cabin but now they both are being sneaky.

They further watched the video and was shock to see the condition of Jiya.

"What!! Jim your Secretary, she is hurt! And even then you gave her punishment!!" Taehyung screamed.

_______

Author's note:-

I guess you all are not liking side characters lovestory. Tell me if it is and i will stop that. But if there are side characters then their side story will also gonna show and i made it clear already.

And there is no great response on long chapters chapters by you all so i gonna write short chapter from now on .

And yeah I'm an experienced writer (writing since 2021), this story is my first one but on this account. You all are familiar with me and my works, so i hope you all give your love to this story too.