«17»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 17 - Overtime ○ ○ ○

Everything is decided now. Taehyung, Jisoo, Jimin, Jiya. Four of them will go on a business trip which is out of the city of Seoul.

Currently it's 6:59pm.

Jiya already saw the message of eunwoo. And ask Jisoo what she should do. Yeah you read it right. Our angel succeeded to convince the angry bird and now both are back to their form - inseparable.

"I'm not getting good vibes jiya. Even if I didn't meet him. But still if you want to go you can go." Jisoo replied to her question.

Jiya doesn't have any mood to entertain eunwoo there. But he keeps asking her to come or else he will visit her office to take her.

Jimin's mind is now occupied with a recent event - Is his secretary dating someone?

He couldn't understand why it was bothering him so much. In frustration he grabbed the glass of water and started drinking it.

Will she go there? His angel side asked, suddenly popping beside him.

Ofcourse stupid! Who's gonna reject their boyfriend? His devil side replied, popping on his right side.

But it's office hours. The angel side said pouting sadly.

Correction. It's going to be over soon. Devil side smirked seeing the angel side losing the debate.

The angel side frowned and then smirk devilishly, sending chills to the devil's spine.

One thing can stop her going.
Overtime. And saying this angel side patted its shoulder.

The devil side rolled his eyes and soon both of them vanished, giving Jimin the idea he needed at that time.

"Overtime." He muttered and snickered.

7:46 pm

"Ms. Kim. You have to Case Study about our Foreign Client's company and then let me know the reports. By Today only." Taehyung ordered his future wife but current secretary via telecom.

"Sure sir." Jisoo happily agreed and put the call but then she realised she just got overtime.

"What? Today only? Means Overtime? But tomorrow i have to meet Jennie!!" Jisoo said and frowned at her fortune maybe misfortune. But continued her work.

_________

8: 24pm.

"Ms. Lee you have to collect the Company's Previous month's Expenses from the Store room." Jimin too ordered a volcano which is already active to erupt, while smiling cockily. He was resting on his couch lazily and tension free – eating grapes using sticks , like a king.

"But sir. I already gave it to you at the beginning of the day." Jiya replied through her telecom, trying her best to control her short temper.

Jimin bit his tongue as he forgot but then smirked getting the idea.

"So what! Then bring me the company's previous previous month's Expenses." Jimin said again smiling cockily and patted his back for nothing.

"Okay sir." And ended the call, keeping the telecom.

__________

Kang – with coffee in hand – came inside jisoo's cabin, without any knock as they are now open up much.

"Hi jisoo. Would you like to have this Coffee with me?" He greeted and kept coffee on her working table.

But before she could greet him back, her telecom rang and she immediately picked it.