«12»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 12 - No secret policy ○ ○ ○

"Miss Kim. I would like to have black coffee with nut cookies." He ordered the brunette .

And soon his order was placed. He first glanced at the tray in front and then the person who brought it.

Perhaps waiting for his other order?

"Uhm.. I didn't ask for nut cookies miss kim. I want wheat oat cookies." He started testing her patience level, by changing his order.

"I'm sorry sir." She mumbled and went out.

He, for a second, thought that he misheard something.

Did she really said sorry?

Well it's only been one day since she join the office so he shouldn't judge her this quick.. but he really thought she isn't a person who said sorry easily.

He was recovering with 'sorry' , when Jisoo again entered with the same tray but this time she replaced nut cookies with wheat oat cookies.

Taehyung shrugged thinking it's normal. After all, an employee is an employee. They can never be superior than their employer.

And munch his cookies and took a sip of the black coffee.

She was still there, looking at a particular part of the tiles. Deeply drowned in her thoughts.

Taehyung didn't like the silence. So he,

"What is this Ms. Kim!!? Why there isn't any sugar in my coffee." Taehyung yelled in loud voice, making jisoo flinch because of it.

"I'm sorry sir. I will replace it." She said and forwarded her hand to grab the coffee mug which taehyung is holding.

Taehyung first take a brief look of Jisoo's face, trying to read her face. But it was blank. Then he glanced at her hand which she forwards to take cup from him.

His eyes widened. He saw there was alot of bandages on her hand, tied uneven.

As jiya's hand was not able to do bandage, so jisoo had to do it on her own. But it didn't work properly.

Taehyung immediately placed the mug on his table, wherever, without giving a second thought that his paperwork might get spoil by it.

And quickly grabbed her hand, walking across the table where she is.

"What happened to your hand? And don't you know how to do bandage? Why you didn't just visited the doctor? Are you really careless?" The arrow attacks of questions make jisoo to come in reality as her mind was diverted into how to give justice to her sister.

Her eyes got met with a charcoal black worried pair of eyes, on which her heart started fluttering like butter melts on high flame.

This feeling is so foreign to her yet she likes it boundlessly.

She was busy admiring his caring nature, that she didn't notice when he started changing her old untidy bandage and now was applying healing cream on the peeled skin on knuckles. She hissed in pain feeling the cooling yet stingy sensation of cream.

He looked at her when she did, and started blowing air while carefully, lightly applying it on her hand.

Jisoo started feeling safe, secured and protected around him, even though he is totally stranger - in disguise of a boss - for her. How much time have passed since they met? Not even 36 hours. So how come she felt that this man can protect her from everyone, anyone?

the answers for this if you expect, but she don't have any. It's the first time she ever felt safe around a stranger.

They were already on couch and finally Taehyung completed doing the bandage.

He because of past incidents with him, became more sensitive, fragile who is even scared to see someone in pain or harmed.

But for jisoo, she dont know how to explain but really liked this side of the ravenette. And she is scared that might she crave for more.

Taehyung got up and thought, he must have scared her by changing his personality all of sudden. From cruel to caring and kind instantly.

So he cleared his through and jisoo came out from her trance called Kim Taehyung. And also stood from the couch.

"Dont let the bandage wet or else your injuries will get infected and do visit the doctor, later.. You can go now." He said and she immediately left when she felt her cheeks heated up.

Lunch break----

Jisoo and jiya went towards HR department. Because jiya want Kang to join them.

When they knocked and get in they saw Kang is working with an employee.

Jisoo saw how that female employee whose name is Lee Jieun is occasionally blushing over little skinship, nervous to make eyecontact with him so just nodding and continuously gawking at him when he is explaining something.

Jisoo smiled as she understood something. And she can see how kang was reacting on their skinship. He was literally blushing. With all cheeks red. But he seems oblivious.

Later three of them did their lunch and get back to work.

Jisoo's mind also got stuck on skinship with the ravenette. Well basically it wasn't skinship. He was just helping her. She started smiling like a maniac seeing her bandage hand. But dont want to accept whatever she is feeling.

After work----

"Jisoo i have decided. And its final. You do have to go on the blind date. Jiya also did so now your turn." Jisoo's mother stubbornly acted and forced her for blind date.

"What?!!" Jisoo was shock to hear new information.

Since when that naughty bear started going on blind date. And even she did, she didn't dared to tell me!!!!

Jisoo was furious as jiya already broke the No-secret-policy between them.

"Now who will save you jiya!!"

Jisoo mumbled angrily and march towards jiya's house.

_____

Jiya is gone🤭 plz pray for me🥹🙏

Today no jiya featured in chapter, tho.