«4»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 4 - An office drama ○ ○ ○

___

Next Day.

Kim Industries.

Today this place feels more crowded than yesterday. Maybe alot of employees are recruited.

Jisoo and jiya entered the building and greeted Lisa, who is on the receptionist desk. Already doing her work.

"Good morning lili."

"Good morning softie."

"Good morning to you both too. And all the best. I guess today is your first day." Lisa greeted them back and wished.

"Thank you." Both of them said and went from there, not before jiya giving her flying kisses.

Entering in the elevator. Jiya couldn't control her thrill. "Yeahh! We finally are where we belong. Oh my god. Sooya my hands are itching to touch those bundle of papers and files. Oh that exotic smell of papers. I can smell it till here."

Elevator isn't started yet. As both of them are busy in their world that no one pressed the buttons.

"Oh just shut up. And let me find more informations. I'm using my the sum of my computer knowledge so let me concentrate."

"Dont tell me you are hacking their system and all. What you think about your designation. Mine one says that I'm Secretary of Finance executive officer. Who could he be? How is he going to be? Like a typical boss? Who gave all their works to their secretaries and they themselves rest."

Meanwhile:

"So sorry sir, but there is some technical issues in your private elevator. You might have to use a common elevator." Lift mechanic said in an apologetic manner.

"No worries." Taehyung said and both of them– Taehyung and Jimin – went towards common elevator.

Lift door opened and both of them got welcomed by a noisy girl. Taehyung and Jimin passed a look to each other. Obviously they know about them. They have read their resumé.

But those two dont know. There isn't any source for them to know. These two guys dont like and avoid media attention..

Nonetheless, they entered the elevator  too but those didn't bothered to acknowledge their presence.

Actually they didn't noticed.

"Sooya. I have heard alot about your boss. You have to be careful from him."

When jiya said this jimin also started eavesdropping in there conversation.

Taehyung noticed jisoo being too focused with her phone, not even ready to blink her eyes on it.

"I heard that your boss – the CEO of this company – is no.1 pervert. He married 5 times and 4 times divorced. He has 7 to 8 children in total. Oh gosh. He is so old but still is marrying and has girlfriends.–" Jiya stopped when she heard someone laugh out loud.

That was jimin. He was hearing everything even Taehyung too. But have different reactions. Taehyung's face is totally red – of course in rage. While jimin got content with the new information.

Ironically, he didn't know that his friend is married with so many wives and have children – not to forget about his so called imaginary rumoured girlfriends.

When jisoo and jiya noticed them they immediately bowed to them. And back to their own world. Jiya dont know that whom she is critizing for having many girlfriends is right there.

"Congrats bro. Didnt bothered to invite me in your wedding. Huh." Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear. While taehyung gritted his teeth and throwing daggers to jimin – through eyes. While jimin pointed to jiya.

"I'm not at fault. It's her."

"Not only this, his friend is the biggest pervert than him. Ofcourse he is not married but always got caught with girls half of his age while making out. Oh god! People in 50's are behaving like they are in 20's. No doubt why our mom pesters us alot. Age effect."

Jimin's face frowned and he stop laughing when he heard praises for him. Taehyung silently snickered. And jimin glared at him.

"Congrats bro. Didnt bother to tell me about your affairs." Taehyung teased him in the same manner.

Jisoo who didn't say a single word till now, kept her phone in her bag and that the same time lift stopped.

"About whom you are back-bitching, are behind you." Jisoo said to jiya and immediately left from lift.

While jiya still standing there was processing things . "What you mean?– " But when she understood and look behind like a meek rabbit who got caught by tigers. She saw Taehyung and Jimin with poker face glaring at her , very content and proud with their praises.

"Hehe." She laughed nervously.  "I'm sorry sunbaenim." Yelled and she ran behind Jisoo , before that lift door got closed.

The floor where the lift is stopped is the 30th floor and the toppest floor of the company.  That floor is consist of HR department, Ceo's cabin, cfo's cabin and their respective secretary's cabin. A meeting room, a small cafeteria. This all comes in rooms. In the hall there are 8 to 10 working desk along with employees working. They are regular employees who is assigned to complete previous year's pending task.

Jisoo and Jiya have to report to HR department and they will assign them their task.

"How did you know – that – they are the one?"

Jiya asked while grasping breath as she ran to save her life. Literally.

"What do you think i was doing on my phone?" Jisoo smirked.

"At least you should have told me or stopped me!!" Jiya whined.

"Why would i – when I get to see and gonna see a drama" Jisoo smiled mischievously.

"You are so evil." Jiya pouted.

_______

Thank you for 200+ reads 🤗🤗❤️