«28»

○○○ Chapter 28 - His past ○○○

A small size shabby apartment where a happy family of four lives together contently.

They are happy with whatever they have, their parents work as a chef in a small restaurant to fulfill their basic needs. The whole day this family is busy with their work and school while at night they all spend their time together.

"Papa will you make a strawberry milkshake for your little princess?" Little jiya asked in her babyish voice showing her puppy eyes so he could not deny while Taehyung interpreted her cuteness to overload on their father.

"No papa will make it for me. Right papa." He showed his boxy smile to him trying to use his cute weapon on him.

"Wrong. He is my papa. He will make it for me first." Jiya snapped.

Taehyung stuck out his tongue on her teasingly and said, "whatever you say dwarfy, he is my father first then yours. So obviously he will make it for me first."

Mr. Kim Jongho who was grinding between two fighting machines looked at Mrs. Kim Tara pleadingly.

But she passed him 'they are your deeds, now tolerate them' look and continued reading her book with a fond smile while enjoying the live show.

"OK! Okay fine my babies. Both of you will get it now stop! Please!" He requested them and they finally stopped.

"Dad you don't need to request us. Look dwarfy because of you dad is upset." Taehyung said.

"What did I do now? I can never hurt papa." Jiya pouted getting sudden attack of her brother.

Taehyung who was sleeping on his comfortable bed got the glimpses of their happy past in his dream, he smiled in his sleep.

Jongho and tara loves each other more than anything. Tara is Indian that's why jongho's family not ready to accept her until she cuts all the connection from her country and family. Tara did as she was said and both of them married and lived happily in the castle but everything changed after jiya's birth.

As tara was indian, jiya got most of the traits from her mother and taehyung got his father's genes.

A dispute happened in castle because tara was craving for indian foods and jongho fulfilled her wishes then someone use this as his key to get royal throne. And manipulated jongho's mother.

Now Taehyung was 7 and jiya was 3.

Both the siblings were happily enjoying their milkshakes while their parents smiled fondly seeing their cute children.

But this smile didn't last long when suddenly they heard gun shots. Someone was shooting at their house.

All the happiness was now replaced with terror.

"Jong w-what is h-appening." Tara asked shaking in fear. She clutched his arm while with the other hand she protected her children.

Goons started knocking on the door aggressively while shouting. The door was wooden and weak too. It won't take long for them to break it. All of their lives are in danger.

"I think it's them. I think Mom is behind this all. But what does she want now?! She asked me to leave the kingdom if I wanted to be with you, so i did what she wants now?!!" Jongho was equally tensed.

"Tae, jiya, come here my child " he called both of them.

Both children were terrorized by listening to their father and going to him.