Gojo Estate..🧚‍♀️

"Madamme, please let us do that," a servant nervously called as she and the others watched their young madamme tend to her flowers.

If anyone is to blame on why the servants were acting like this, it would be no other than the master of the house, Gojo Satoru.

This sad excuse of the strongest sorcerer didn't exactly forbid his wife to do things around the estate but he keeps reminding everyone why he was paying them wages.

And the lady of the house smacked him at the back of his head for his unneccesary reminder.

Everyone could see how Satoru was afraid of his wife's anger but that didn't stop him to run his mouth as he pleases.

Xhyrah sighs as she stood up from crouching down and faced the servants. "You do not have to worry about me. I assure you, I can handle my husband. If he dares talk, I will personally throw him away like a ragdoll so please calm yourselves."

She looked at the butler, her brown orbs subtly asking him to do something.

Nodding, the butler ushered the servants away and only then did Xhyrah breathed in relief.

She resumed her work, checking and assessing the flower's condition when showers of glittering fairy dust unraveled behind her, revealing Hiro her younger sister's white wolf.

The wolf shook his fur and looked around before prodding towards her.

"Hello Hiro. A nice morning, isn't it?"

Hiro bows, his tail wagging when Xhyrah ruffled his furs gently.

"My queen, I rearranged the patrol shift of the fairies as you asked and stationed 2 more squads at the borders of the fairy tree," he reported.

Xhyrah nods watering the last of the flowers.

"Thank you, Hiro."

"My pleasure, my queen."

"Is Echo with you?"

"My mate is resting at your room."

The Queen of the Fairies smiled knowing her wolf might have stayed up all night to ensure the night patrol is under control.

"You can go rest as well, Hiro. Go join your mate."

"I will rest then."

The wolf then bounded away towards their bed room leaving her with showers of glitters.

_________________________________________

Coming out of the shower after a long day, Xhyrah sat down on her vanity ready to dry her hair when the bed room door opened.

In walked a 6'1 foot tall white haired male with the most striking blue eyes, history has ever known.

"Good evening love. Welcome home," Xhyrah greeted catching her husband's eyes on the mirror.

"Hi, love." Gojo greets back closing the distance between them and wrapped his hands around her.

"Hmm. Don't tell me the great Gojo Satoru is tired."

A smiled loomed on Gojo's lips, nuzzling his face on his wife's neck taking in her scent.

"Even the strongest has their moments Mrs. Gojo. I am not invincible," he say kissing her neck.

"Heard the wolves are here."

"Yes. They checked all of the borders for me," Xhyrah answered applying moisturizer while Gojo changed into his home clothes.