Plauged..🧚‍♀️

Terror siezed the day. Screams of horror filled the foggy morning as people run away from the creatures bound to bring calamity and disaster.

Curses had slipped into human's mind, taking control over them and driving them to madness.

Cars have been wrecked and bumped against each other when curses took control, while some fell into accidents and deaths.

Fire started due to explosions and people could only call for help as fear chained them in it's merciless hold.

There were no curses seen yet. But people controlled by these creatures were far worst than them.

Alarms blared as chaos took it's reign, now feeding on humanity's cries.

Military and police force were quick to take action, baracading the city and creating a safe zone for the citizens.

"What is happening?! Is this a zombie apocalypse?!" questioned a confused captain.

"Far worse than a zombie apocalypse sir," answered his subordinate pointing at the cursed people pushing back the military defense.

The captain's eyes widens seeing such horrific scene for the first time in his life.

"We're ready for your orders sir," his subordinate tells him and he looked at him torn between duty and compassion .

All those people have names, identity, friends, families waiting for them. But now that the decision is on his hands as the higher ups have yet to give a response, he felt his heart break into millions of pieces.

Yet his duty comes first.

And that is for the sake of the living.

With a heavy heart, the captain opened his mouth to give the order.

"Fire-!"

"No! Hold your fire!"

Out from thin air, emerged a winged creature holding to a male who's attention were soley on the cursed crowd.

Xhamirah still holding on to her brother flew to the frontlines just as Toge lowered his mask, ready to do his job.

"Move back."

The witnesses were drowned in shock when all the cursed people were suddenly whirled back by an unseen force, and freeing the poor soldiers about to be trampled upon.

Toge nodded at Xhamirah who then let go of him, the gentle breeze guiding him to land gently.

"Now!" Xhamirah commanded.

"Alright!"

Yuji and Nobara jumped out from an openend portal holding a rope that was imbued in fairy powers. Using their cursed energy to gain speed, they run around the crowd of cursed and tied them all in one swoop.

"Don't let go!" Nobara struggled against the strength of the cursed aiming to be freed, but the girl just held onto the rope tighter.

Soon the veil conjured by Megumi cascaded down, until it covered the enterity of the place, and covering the people's view at the same time.

The military were frozen in their place, witnessing supernatural things one after the other.

"Don't worry, we got this under control. But we need your help in keeping everyone calm and safe," Gojo's voice awakened the captain of his reverie, his wide eyes looking at him in disbelief.

"Gojo sensei, you know about this?"

Gojo turned to the captain, his blindfold hiding the ice in his gaze.