Fairy Effect..🧚‍♀️

"So were you planning to keep your fairy self secret from me had not the situation revealed itself?" Megumi asked his girlfriend as they shared snacks at his room.

Xhamirah frowned looking down. "Sorry, we had to. We have no choice but to conceal our identity, Megumi. Fairies are hunted for those who knew of our existence.."

Megumi sighed.

People are really hard to be trusted. That is the truth that can never be changed. But once that trust is earned, they'd risk their life for that person. Cause trust is the base of all relationships.

But the reality speaks diffrence for some. The black hearted ones. Those who uses and exploits others for their own selfish needs.

So humans experimenting on other species is not news at all. They'd drain them to the last drop of blood if they needed to.

The girl was surprised when her lover hugged her.

"Your secret is safe with us. I promise that you are not alone in this. Fairies will get the freedom they deserve."

Xhamirah nods agreeing with every word of her lover. The comfort in his arms was enough to reassure her of the unknown.

"Thank you, Megumi."

"Anything for you, love."

________________________________________

"So they are fairies." Nobara say devouring her chicken.

"You still can't move on from that?" Maki boredly stuffed a fried potato on her mouth crossing her legs.

"I can't move on. I don't know why." Yuji say with a straight face not even bothering with the food.

Panda on the other hand sighed dramatically as if he had just witnessed a depressing scene.

After their dismissal, Gojo had treated everyone with chicken and fries, soda on the side. As if that would make them process everything faster.

"Well, it is what it is. Whether we like it or not, it is what it is. And it's our responsibility as sorcerers to stop that Black Rose before she will become the second Sukuna," reminds Maki as she took off her glasses wiping them clean.

"I know. But they are fairies," Nobara insisted.

"Fairies," Yuji seconded and Maki could only sigh in contempt.

_______________________________________

Gojo stopped in his tracks feeling a disturbance in his cursed energy. This always happens doesn't it?

Well then...

"You can come out whoever you are. It's alright. I don't bite as long as you are nice."

He felt the figure tremble.

There ain't no malice but he was disturbed.

"C'mon. Quit being invisible. You can reveal yourself. I'm nice, kid."

He waited for a minute.

A minute that feels an hour as he made sure his presence doesn't intimidate the scared being.

Slowly, someone peeked from the shadows.

First, a small head followed by a small body covered in weakly glowing fairy wings.

Bruises and cuts littered the small fairy, with blood trickling down her temple.

Her eyes were puffy from crying blinking terrified at him.