Fairies..🧚‍♀️

Tapping her table with her pen, Xhyrah looked out the classroom window to see her class occupied with training.

With the curses attacking frequently, the teachers agreed, there is no better solution other than to train, train and train some more.

Yaga has also mandated a level in skills for each sorcerer in training that they must attain, or he would double the time of their training.

Typical Yaga.

But on the bright side, he only means well for each student.

Tough love.

That's what they call the relationship each teacher has with their students.

Standing up, Xhyrah headed out the room and to the training grounds to see Maki destroy a curse object with swift blow.

A smile formed on her lips as she approached, helping Panda back to his feet.

"Oh, sensei!" Panda exclaimed taking the attention of the other two.

The training halted only for their guard to climb up in a split second when Xhyrah waved her hand and a gust of wind surrounded her students.

Letting her arsenal do the talking, swords of different kinds materialized out of nowhere and began attacking.

"Duck!" Panda yells only to yelp when swords charged at him from below as well.

Maki grunted, her staff twirling before charging at the flying swords head on. With precise and fast movements, she deflected the attacks.

While Toge took control of the swords like it was his own. And soon enough, the blades bent to his will, his graceful movements adding allure to his defensive approach.

Getting the hang of it, Panda slammed his fist on the ground and the attacking blades bounced off him falling one after the other.

An impressed smile lingered on Xhyrah's lips before she changed the trajectory of her swords, accompanied now with blazing fire.

Toge jumped in front of his classmates, lowered his mask before looking at his sister.

"Change Control," he commands.

With the next scenes unfolding, Maki and Panda were shocked to see their teacher drop her hand to her side, her eyes widening in surprise.

Toge then moved his hand and the blades swirled around them succumbing to his command.

For a while, no one moved.

Until Xhyrah waved her hand and her blades vanished in thin air, returning back to her arsenal.

"Wow. How did you do that? I didn't even know you have that kind of control," Maki nudges Toge who put his mask back up.

"Same here. You bested your sister!" Panda excitedly laid a hand on the curse speech user's shoulder.

Toge crossed his arms.

"Bonito Flakes."

This surprised his classmates.

"What do you mean that didn't count?" Maki quirries genuinly confused. From what they had seen, that is a powerful defense.

"Tuna Mayo," Toge sighed.

"You mean, your sister didn't even use 1% of her strength?!" Maki can't help but exclaim in shock, to which Toge nodded.

"How is that possible? Our teacher is as overpowered as our Gojo sensei?" Panda blinked his brain going into overdrive.