A Teacher's Duty..🧚‍♀️

"This is lame. So lame. Why did Gojo sensei brought us here only to leave again?" Nobara, a pretty but violent first year student of Jujutsu Tech questions impatiently, her arms crossed as her foot tapped the pavement that got louder with each passing second.

And who wouldn't get pissed when your teacher brought you out for a mission and left right after dropping you in the middle of nowhere.

"Must be important if he is gone in a flash, Kugisaki. Let's wait a bit more, yeah?" Itadori Yuji known as Sukuna's vessel smiles warmly not wanting the situation to escalate.

"Isn't that right, Fushiguro?" Yuji gestured a silent help with his eyes to the ever serious christmas tree head Megumi.

The aforementioned sighed. "Itadori's right. Gojo sensei would sure play games and we all know when he is in a gaming mood but his face when he took off a while ago? Definetely screams trouble."

Nobara was taken aback. She hasn't even noticed. She gradually lowered her arms and looked at one other classmate who hasn't spoken at all.
And to her surprise, Megumi isn't doing anything to console her or okay whatever. Not her business.

She thought that but she kind of feel bad, irking her. Okay, what is with starting a conversation.

Nobara however didn't have time to talk as the same teacher she was grumbling about came in such a grandious entrance.

"Hai, sorry for the wait," Gojo say cheerfully his hand waving at his students.

Only then was the last classmate no other than Xhamirah breathed in relief.

"Where have you gone, sensei?" Yuji asked clearly concerned.

Gojo smiled dismissing the question. "Just a little snack is all. Suddenly got hungry. After all I had an early errand."

Megumi and Xhamirah glanced at one another, sharing the same brain cell. Gojo and his obvious lie.

Nobara was about to loose it but the teacher quickly clapped his hands.

"Now then, shall we go? Your mission awaits."

He turned and walked away chuckling to himself as his periphial vision caught Nobara seething, and poor Yuji has a hard time calming her down.

But as soon as he was on a good distance from his students, his smile falters, thoughts of his earlier battle swirling on his mind.

Dismissing his thoughts, he led the students to a road tunnel, the eerie atmosphere enough to tell everyone who resides in there.

Not to mention the foul smell wafting all the way out in the light.

"Yuck," Nobara say pinching her nose, Yuji doing the same beside her.

"Now, now, the faster you get rid of those pesky curses, the faster you'll eliminate of this stench. Isn't that right, Xhamirah chan?" Gojo's voice became so cute in the end as he ruffled Xhamirah's hair.

The girl only groaned and pushed his hand away earning a chuckle from the unaffected teacher.

Yet deep down, she knew there is more to this case than Gojo let on. Whatever it is, it's a closed door discussion.

Yuji tried peering at the darkness of the tunnel but what else can he see but darkness.

"Gojo sensei will we go in or not?" Megumi quirries rather impatiently.

"My my, hold your horses Megumi." The teacher smiled closed to a smirk before summoning creatures rendering his students but Xhamirah shocked.

From a swirling, shimmering, showers of crystals, emerged snow white wolves landing gracefully without a sound. Their blue eyes screamed authority and power, the aura they emit is not one to be messed with.