15 Seconds..🧚‍♀️

"Why didn't you accept the job overseas?" Xhyrah querries the moment Gojo lowered his phone and sat down beside her by the garden of their estate.

"Not when you are with child, love. I'd rather be by your side where I could be your full time assistant," the sorcerer winked at her with a smirk.

"You mean, so you can watch me like a hawk 24/7 and forbid from all the chores even as simple as watering my flowers?"

"Exactly. It's a husband's job to worry so while we are free, let me do so. Besides it allows me to spend time with you."

Xhyrah could only smile knowing she lost to her manchild of a husband once again.

"Fine. If you put it that way."

Gojo smiled, his sky like eyes twinkling as he gazes at her.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes," the queen pinched his arm and tried scooting away but her husband only caged her more in his arms, his signature smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"What eyes?" He whispered in her ear before playfully nibbling her earlobe.

He laughed seeing his wife flush red and didn't stop even as Xhyrah pinched his ear.

"Baby, you are just adorable," he tells her and gently pried her hand away from his now red ear. It stings but it's all worth it. He managed to see the reaction he wanted.

With a pout, Xhyrah was about to pull her hand from him but he instead leaned in and brushed his nose against hers.

"I love you. I may tease you and annoy you but it's all in good fun. And you couldn't do anything that could make me love you any less, Xhyrah. The moment I saw you at Jujutsu Tech, I knew you were the only one who unlocked my heart. So pursuing you was really fun for me even with all the challenges you put in my way. I won your heart in the end so I won my forever gem. I love you my fairy wife."

Closing the distance between them, he captured her lips in a tender kiss that had their hearts soaring. Even after all those times spent together as a married couple, they still have that effect on one another.

Echo who was roaming the gardens by that time quickly turned back seeing them.

And seeing the trio of students about to go pick some fresh fruits that only the gardens could provide, the wolf quickly took their attention, wagging her tail and circling them melting Nobara and Yuji's heart.

The length she goes through just to help hide the tender moments between her masters. Hay, she didn't sign up for this.

And when Xhamirah came with Hiro, the male wolf understood the assignmemt and helped usher the students to the other side of the garden.

Xhamirah looked at Megumi in question who by then towered over her.

"Confused?" The first grade sorcerer asked and she nods.

Megumi smiled and suddenly brushed his lips against her, lingering for a moment.

"This is what's your wolves are protecting, love. This kind of time spent with each other. And I would have agreed."

The fairy tilts her head looking at her lover who pecked her forehead and hugged her.

And so Hiro made it his mission to protect them from prying eyes as well.

________________________________________

With the servants arranging a picnic at the gardens, the students sat now occupied with a discussion that had their full attention.