Fairy Obssessed..🧚‍♀️

"Let's go."

Xhamirah run inside the ruined house followed by Toge.

"Hay, always curious." Gojo say with a smile before walking inside with Xhyrah in tow, who feels anxious at the moment.

"This stench is horrible," cried Xhamirah pinching her nose as Toge moved closer to her, feeling unease more unease than he's like to admit.

"Fairy powers are all over the place," Gojo say scanning the house, his eyes narrowing.

"This is the third time today," he muses surprising his wife.

"Third time, you say?" quirries the fairy queen, her heart feeling like a weight in her chest.

"Yes. All 3 locations having traces of fairy powers but this is the worst one yet," he admitted and Xhamirah blinked in realization.

So that is why, Gojo disappeared on them a while back. He sensed someone using fairy powers and decided to go check it out. The road tunnel must have the same lingering fairy dust. And now this house.

Is this maybe the source?

No.

This can't be it.

"Toge, Xhamirah! Go upstairs. I feel human presence in there. Call Hiro and Echo if you needed a hand," Gojo commands awakening Xhamirah of her reverie.

"Tuna!" Toge nods before grabbing his sister's hand and leading her to the second floor.

Xhyrah looked around feeling an ominous aura lingering around.

Ah, that is why he sent her siblings upstairs. The first floor doesn't only scream danger but murder.

Alright then.

"Come out, you prick. You know me don't you?" Her husband's voice caught her attention once more.

A laugh answered before a figure emerged from the shadows.

"Your senses are as sharp as they claim you to be, Gojo Satoru. You can't blame me if I fall for you, right here, right now."

What the-

A lady?

And a captivating beauty at that.

But the menacing grin carved on her pretty lips is enough proof she is nothing but malice.

"Uh-uh, lady chill. You don't want my wife mad. Trust me."

The lady raised a perfectly shaped brow as she looked at Xhyrah who by then was back in her human form, concealing her fairy powers completely.

"Ah, the wife card. You're cute, but I don't see why the strongest sorcerer fell for you. He must have gone for a fairy like me."

Xhyrah blinked, her arms twitching.

Gojo suddenly laughed at that knowing Xyrah wanted to laugh so much but held herself back.

The self claimed fairy sneered.

"I don't see how this is funny, Mr. Sorcerer. I am just stating that a human can never catch up to a fairy of my caliber."

"Really? You help me laugh," Gojo laughed some more irking the lady to the bones.

"You dare insult me?"

Her hand move blasting a surge of her so called fairy powers at the sorcerer that stopped inches before him making her gasp.

"What?"

"I keep hearing about a beauty who claims to have seen a fairy, later known as the fairy obssessed. Seems like I found her," Gojo say snapping his fingers and the lady yelped in surprise when an unseen force bound her.