By Sundown.. (Final)🧚‍♀️

Starring at the fairy crown floating just at her eye level, Xhyrah's thoughts drifted back to when her mother had crowned her as the new queen, just before she passed away.

History says, the crown was passed from generation to generation, it's powers varying depending on the user.

Regret still clawed at her being for not being able to protect the crown's power, and it was in her reign that it was stolen.

She could sulk there all day but knowing the situation that escalated beyond what they have all imagined, she collected her bearings and held out a hand, claiming her authority over the crown once more.

Blinding light filled the room as the crown submitted to her, the powers it held now being infused in her veins, the way it should.

Xhyrah's full fairy self emerged as her wings spread out from their confinements. Her garments changed into one of her battle dresses, her swords appearing with a wave of her hand.

Lastly, the crown settled on her head before disappearing, reappearing if so the queen desires it.

With the lights fading on their own, Gojo materializes in front of her, his eyes widening at her full fairy self. His worry was replaced with relief seeing her unscathed and back to the queen she really is.

With no words exchanged between them, Xhyrah smiled at her husband who did the same before Gojo closed the small distance between them and hugged her tight.

"I don't have many words. I just wanted you safe and return back to me in one piece, alive and well by sundown," the sorcerer sighed burrying his face on her hair.

"The same can be said to you, love. Come home to me alive and well by sundown. Let's end this today."

Gojo nodded. They're in the midst of battle but his heart leaped in his chest, with all the feelings he has for his wife and unborn child. And he's grateful cause he could convert that to srength. It doesn't matter if he's the strongest as they say, he's nothing without his family. And he'll make sure, every enemy will see that his family is his strength not his weaknesses.

Parting from Xhyrah, he kissed her forehead. "Be safe, love."

With one last smile, he vanished, ready to join the deadly fray.

The fairy queen nodded, worry clouding her judgement so she quickly pushed it down. She doesn't need that at the moment.

This battle will end that day, and she'll call it.

She materialized on the roof of the school, overlooking the fight between the curses, cursed and their small team.

As small as they were in number, they weren't a bit intimidated by the enemies, as they gave the impression that each of them possesses the strength of 10 men.

Her fairy powers swirled around her as her mouth opened for a royal command.

"I call the fairies to battle. Come forth and pursue victory among these curses. For darkness can never win against light."

In a span of seconds, her fairy warriors appeared, all prepared for battle.

Everyone looks up, the fight stopping momentarily.

The curses were quick to step back, the cursed growled furiously wanting to rip the lights that was threatening them at the moment.

"Go."

With her last command, the fairies yelled out battle cries before charging at the curses and freeing some of the students.

"Have a taste of all my swords."