Chapter 17 - A moment of Siblings

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

"you need to come here to help me "  Sakshi said.

"What!? " Advik said laughing.

"Now why are you laughing like this " She asked irritated.

"No- I mean...seriously you need me there, The great lady boss,  needs me" 
He said laughing.

"I am gonna break your teeth if you didn't stop laughing " She said gritting her teeth.

"OK.. OK,  I will stop! " He said coughing.

"I am not joking,  Vanshika won't be able to cover up for long,  and I need you here for something else too" Sakshi said.

"OK fine... I will meet you day after tomorrow, Shiiiiii" He said and dragged in last.

"Fucker!" Sakshi muttered as she hanged up.

After sometime,  Maria came to inform her that her room,  has been cleaned.

She nodded and checked the room,
"Now it looks like someone lives here" She said glancing over the room.

She ordered many other things to Maids to bring here.
--------------------------–—---------
It's been like two days,  Since they change their places and It's going smooth for both of them.

Vanshika feels somewhere safe with Rathores now. 

Sakshi on the other hand is loving the dominance she is making in Malhotra mansion.

It was night time,  she was gazing out of the window, Sakshi dials Vanshika number, she picks it up after some rings.

"Hello Vanshika how are you? " She asked.

"Better " Vanshika said.

"Good, How are my brothers around you? " Sakshi asked.

"Well.....Avyaan is not at home and...... Aryan bhai is kind,  Avinash bhai is like good but... Aarav" Vanshika in last with low tone.

"What did he did? " Sakshi asked frowning.

"He is little scary,  I am always scared of his anger.  He goes around smashing things" Vanshika said shuttering.

"Don't need to be scared of him,  he might be annoying sometimes,  but he is good.  You just need to be playful with him,  because I am always playful and pranking him, or fighting with him" Sakshi said.

"But if he get angry then" Vanshika said scared of the consequences.

She can't handle again the abuse!

"Try and see,  he won't get angry and if he gets angry he won't hit you " Sakshi said smiling.

She trusts her brothers!

Vanshika nodded and hummed.  After sometime they hanged up.

Vanshika tried to test it but she was afraid inside, what if he hits her.

She gulped down her thoughts and decided to try it.

Next morning she woke up early to do a prank, She walked towards the kitchen and mixed salt instead of sugar in his Tea.

She quietly sat down on her chair.  She took a breathe in and waited for everyone to come.

Aryan and Daksh came down, they were surprised to see Sakshi sitting early in the morning.

Aryan shook his head,  because he knows his sister,  whenever she wakes up, this  means either she is planning to do something or she had some nightmares.