Chapter 51 - My... First meet

Advik pov :

"I am back " I said as I jumped on the sofa.

I am hell tired after playing so much with Bea, she is my beagle.

"Advik very bad,  go and wash your hands and legs!" Mom said.

"Mom! I am tired " I whined, but she glared at me.

"Hey champ! " Bhai said, trying to ruffle my hair,  but I pushed his hand aside and glared at him.

"Let me go perfect man!" I said, he chuckled, glancing at mom,  I nodded and ran in my room.

I came back washing myself, to see my brother standing there watching my books.

Shit!  He will find out my test papers!

I ran and took the book from his hand,  he raised his eyebrows at me,  I got add very him a smile.

"What are you looking for? " I asked.

"Oh nothing,  just came to ask,  wanna go and meet Rathore brothers?" He asked,  I narrowed my eyes.

They are his friends right?

"Advik, Mom and  dad are not at home, they went with Grandma and grandpa in a party,  so we are alone,  and I am going to meet them, its been two years"  He said lost in his thoughts.

Why what is today?

"what is so special today? " I asked,  he never took me park,  without his profit reason?  He is always busy with his laptop.

He doesn't even allows me to play games in it!

"Well you don't want to meet the lost princess? " He asked crossing his arms.

The lost princess! 

"She is back?" I said, as I have heard about her a lot from my brother!

"Yeah,  she is finally here!  Get ready in 5 minutes,  I am waiting for you in the parking lot " He said ruffling my hair and walked out.

Because he knew,  I would have bicker with him about my precious hair.

So I need to look handsome today,  let's go and wear something good!

I want to look better than my brother!

I got ready in a white t-shirt and  trousers.

All looking handsome!
------------------------------------------------------
We reached at their place,  it was a mansion!

Last time I went it was a palace, but how did it become mansion?

I glanced at the man who  welcoming us.

"Is he your brother Advay? "  The man asked, I gave him a smile and he nodded.

Can't he smile!

"Come in,  you too little boy" the man said,  I pouted.

I am not a little kid!

I am a 13 year boy!

I have grown up!

We went inside, it was big, I glanced at the interior design.

It looks marvelous!

"Where is she, we want to meet her." Bhai asked.

The man nodded, and called a boy who was older than me.