Chapter 21 - Viraj Malhotra and Police

Yo New chapter update!!

Third person pov :

After what happened yesterday,  They ran from there saving their life and Sakshi let them go.

It's morning Time and In the Malhotra mansion, everyone is panicking.

Reason?

"Do it fast,  but don't make noise" Manisha said.

"Mom what is happening?  Why are you roaming here and there " Vishaka asked.

"Your father called me yesterday and told me he got a call,  from police that someone complained that any one of us had beat three boys  very badly and he is very furious to know this so he is coming here."  Manisha said.

"Dad is coming wow,  Now Sakshi won't be able to do anything "  Vishaka said smirking.

Manisha looked at her daughter and rolled her yes.

"Maria keep the food on the table" she ordered.

Manish came from his room,  he glanced and sighed.

"She is not here " He muttered and walked in the dining room.

"Food is ready so early? " He asked.

"You are late Mani " Manisha said to her son.

He gave a tight smile and sat down on his chair,  her mother hit his arm.

"What? " He asked.

"Your dad is coming " She said.

His eyes widen and  he gulped. He stood up again.

Ting!  Tong!

The bell rang, the maid went to open the door,  Manish and Manisha stepped back. Vishaka plastered a smiled on her face.

The door opened and a furious Man who looked in his 40s  came inside, He was fuming in anger.

"Manish! " He roared.

"Yes dad" Manish said.

"Now what did you this time that the police needed to call me " He asked frustrated.

"I.. I actually dad" He said in low tone.

"You know I left my important meeting, to come here to solve this shitty thing you did" Viraj spat.

"I...." Manish didn't had words to describe.

"Answer me! " He shouted.  Both the lady flinched.

Sakshi just got freshen up and decided to go down, She stepped out of her room, when she heard a loud voice.

She raised her eyebrow.
"Every Malhotra has the habit to shout but who is the loud one " she muttered.

She walked holding the railing, her gaze fell on the back on a Man.  Who was looking bold and dangerous.

"You can't even do a proper thing,  even if you wanted to hit the boys, you should have directly kill them, but no you need to leave some proof.
I don't want any stain on my reputation....." He said.

Sakshi scrunched her eyebrows at his shouting.  Manish was listening, his gaze fell on Sakshi and he stared at her.

"Are you even listening? " He asked totally irritated.

He frowned seeing his son,  looking behind him.

He turned  to look behind and stood in shock. 

"Viraj" Manisha said.