Chapter 56 - Tell me...

Third person pov :

"Who told you to trouble them! " A man shouted a 6 year old girl,  who was looking down.

"He was talking ill about me" She said without looking at him.

"What should I do about you! Don't do it next time! " He shouted.

"I didn't do it!  He started the fight first then why should I back off" She asked angrily.

He slapped her,  she fell down and glared at him.

"Next time don't talk with me in that tone!  And don't glare at me, and do your chores! " The man said glaring at her and then sitting on his chair.

"I am going " She said as she sniffled but didn't removed her glare from him.

"Put your head down before I hit you again! " The man said and she flinched.

Sakshi woke up sweating,  She wiped her sweat off.

"Never thought going to dream these stupid nightmares " She muttered as she got up and  changed her clothes.

"Vanshika! " A voice said,  and Sakshi gave a bored look and went downstairs.

She is fed up of their morning shouting!

"What! " She shouted too as she came downstairs.

Reyansh was looking angry and Viraj was beside him.

"What is this? " Reyansh asked showing her a envelope.

"Oh is it my school certificate? " She asked hoping, Vishaka and Manisha gave  her a annoyed look.

"What? " She asked.

"No its not your school certificate,  It's court order! " He said trying to control his anger.

"Oh.. Court order!" She said.

"yes!  Do you know how much this will effect our business! " Reyansh said.

"I tried to explain very much but she isn't listening to me, you tell her something Reyansh! "  Viraj said from behind.

"See.. I don't care about reputation.. It is just.. I just want justice to my parents, nothing else" She said.

"We can do it too.. Without taking this in court too! " Reyansh said.

"No...  I won't!  I will send the real culprit behind the bars for years..for leaving me with my uncle and aunt!"  She said staring into his eyes.

He was shocked by her brave side!

Did something happened that she doesn't want to live with his parents?

Reyansh was confused did something happened when he was not here?

"What did we do to have your hate..so much" Manisha said looking at her softly,  she rolled her eyes.

"I always tried to be like your mother.. but you..didn't..thought me..like one.. What was left in my love... for you" Manisha said with fake crying, Vishaka moved to her, consoling her.

Reyansh looked at his mom and clenched his fist. 

"Mom..please, don't..cry" Reyansh said.

It hurts him seeing his mom cry!

He glared at Sakshi,  who was already bored by her acting.

"You... I am going on a business trip.. Till I come back.. Take that back in any cost from that Acp. " Reyansh said ordering her.