Chapter 79 - Memories

Third person pov :

After what happened yesterday, Avyaan warned Adhiraj and gave him choices.

Adhiraj went back to Udaipur, leaving his children alone.

"Where is dad? " Avinash asked as he sat on his chair.

"He went back Udaipur, since he was missing his family.. " Aryan said, he nodded with a sad smile.

"He comes rarely to see us.. " He said, Aryan nodded and assured him he will come back soon.

"Bang bang!! " A voice said, making the brothers look at the person.

"Hey brothers! What is for breakfast today? " Sakshi asked as he came down with a smile.

"Your favourite, south Indian dish today... " Aryan said, she grinned.

"I loved it! " Sakshi said, as she sat down on her chair, Aarav was beside her.

Avyaan looked at her as she sat happily, It didn't look like she was feeling weak yesterday.

"Thanks Sophia " Sakshi said, as she served her.

She took it to eat but Aarav grabbed her wrist and put the morsel in his mouth. She glared at him.

"It's tasty.. Well done Sophia.. " Aarav said, she bow her head down with a smile, Sakshi was glaring at him.

"Piece of sh*t, How dare you! " Sakshi said as she smacked him, he glared at her.

Aryan sighed as they continued bickering with each other.

They continued bickering until they heard Avyaan clearing throat, all attention went on Avyaan.

"We are gonna see the photo Albums, and video of all times on projector after your school, so no going out anywhere " Avyaan said, twins groaned, Sakshi was staring at him.

Did he do this for her?

"And don't forget your training is left too" Aryan said as a reminder, making them groan.

"Hey guys! " A voice said.

They turned their gazes at the person, Advay came and sat down with Advay.

"Advay Bhai! " Sakshi said and hugged him.

"Angry bird,...well looks like you are fine now! " Advay said, she rolled her eyes.

"I am not a angry bird and I am always fine! " She said and pulled away from him.

"Don't forget me, Princess! " A voice said, Sakshi saw her and immediately ran to her.

"Julie!! " She said as she went a pulled her in a bone crush hug.

"F*ck! It's too tight girl! " Julie said as she groaned.

Sakshi smirked and tightens her hold, Julie smacked her head, she winced.

"It hurts damn!! " Sakshi said whining, She smirked.

"That what you get for that" Jillie said ruffling her hair, her gaze fell on the boys.

"Hi boys! " She said dragging Sakshi.

"Hey.. " They all said except Avyaan who glanced at her and continue eating.

"Where were you yesterday? " Avinash asked.

"Busy with dealing some bullshit !" Julie said plopping down on empty chair, Sakshi sat beside Aarav.

"You came to train us right? " Aarav asked, she looked at him bored.