Chapter 73 - You did it!

Third person pov :

Vanshika was still hiding near the old lady,  her gaze fell on the goons,  who kidnapped her just coming here.

She immediately stood up and slowly move out of the store, thanking the lady, One of the goon got suspicion on her slipping away suddenly.

"Stop right there! " The man said,  she abruptly stopped.

"Show your face!" Another man snoaid suddenly,  she gulped.

She instantly started walking, the men got more suspicion on her.

She started running again,  and tbhey started chasing her, A bell rang loudly.

Her gaze fell on a temple,  she was standing front. It had a big crowd in the temple.  She looked behind and then at the crowd, the goons were still behind her,  She went in the crowd,  removing her hoodie, throwing it on the floor. 

A woman saw her without any veil,  gave her a orange cloth,  Vanshika gladly took it and covered her head and moved forward,  she inhaled deeply and joined her hands, bowing her head to show respect at the statue of lord Ganesha.

"Please.. help me God to give justice toy brother and parents,... Please help me... " She muttered shuttering.

She was scared inside but still was trying to be brave first time.
.
The goons reached the crowd,  and got confused, as everyone was wearing same orange cloth, keeping on their heads.

They split into two groups to search for her.
================================
In the court everyone was waiting for Vanshika,  as Mr. Verma was showing some proofs of Rishi Malhotra accident which was actually planned to be murdered.

Arjun was sweating by now,  as He still couldn't see Vanshika.

Avyaan was sitting just behind Viraj Malhotra, listening to everything,  while Aarav and Avinash were sitting between Manish and Vishaka.i

Suddenly everyone  attention went on
door, as someone entered,  she was panting heavily,  had bruised hand,  she had teary eyes.

Everyone stood up in shock,  some people shocked to see her,  while some still in disbelief.

She stumbled down, Arjun immediately went towards her and gave her support.

"who did this to you? " The judge asked.

"My lord... Your honour.. Some people tried to kill.. Me.. " She said as she held Arjun shoulder.

Viraj was shocked to hell! 

He was still thinking,  It can't be possible for her to come here so soon!

"Whom do you think that might be? " Judge asked angrily.

Think a teenager girl comes in the court all bruised and crying.

"They.. They talking about someone their boss.. " She said.
o. Mimi m
Avyaan raised his eyebrows,  Reyansh was feeling anger inside him,  seeing his sister like this.

"Your honour,  she must be lying ! " Mr.Mehta said.

"please, Don't think my client will be lying think yourself,  a girl with bruised self will be lying? " Mr. Verma asked irritated.

Arjun made her stand and stood beside her as she walked in the witness box.

"Your honour As we all said,  don't be scared say the culprit name,  who tried to kill you! " Mr Verma said encouraging her.

"My uncle.. Viraj Malhotra " She said.

"objection your honour,  this is an absolute lie! " Mr. Mehta said raising his voice.