Chapter 24 - ACP ARJUN

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Silent readers try to comment if you have internet!

And if there is nothing inside the chapter to comment then *sighs* vote!!

Third person pov :

"Arjun?  Who? " Sakshi asked totally shocked.

"Arjun....he is a ACP officer,  I know him, he looks cold,  but he is cool and kind " Vanshika said.

"How do you know him? " Sakshi asked.

"When I tried to escape one time,  I bumped into him,  for help....he promised to help me out, he used to come to the mansion. Whenever he used to come Aunt or Manish were not able to hit me,  because he was always there with me,  and after that we became friends.....and Sakshi believe me he is good  person until you do something bad" Vanshika said.

"Right... Did anything.. Bad.. " Sakshi muttered to herself.

"You didn't do anything right Sakshi? " Vanshika asked scared.

"No, nothing....just called him a creep and fu*king  punched his stomach " Sakshi said innocently.

"You called him a creep and punched his stomach" Vanshika said chuckling.

Vanshika stopped chuckling when she realized what she actually said!

"You did what! " She asked in shock.

Sakshi felt like to throw her phone out of the window.

"Haha.....No need to shout and it is not like we are going to meet again,  if we again on streets,  I will just say I don't know him" Sakshi said nervously laughing.

"But Sakshi " Vanshika tried to say, but Sakshi hanged up the call.

"She will give me depression like this,  I don't need  to worry about that " Sakshi said laying down on her bed.

"Whatever let's go out, I am bored. " She muttered to herself and went down in living room.

She walked downstairs, but slowed down her steps as she listened some people voice.

"Yes, Vishaka you look so beautiful today " A voice said.

"Thank you very much, you know I use only branded products for my face, Like lakme product and, you see aunty My nails are done only by professional beautician..." Vishaka ranted on and on.

Sakshi rolled her eyes at her, She was speaking too much!

"How is your son Mrs.  Sooryavanshi ?"  Manisha asked.

"He is good,  He is a IPS offficer" She said.

Sakshi snapped her head at their direction.

She didn't wanted to hear a police officer name again.

She walked down, more to see than lady and tell her not to brag about her son.

"And Arjun, you know him,  He is a ACP officer " The lady finished looking at a guy near her, He gave them a slight smile and then his gaze fell on her.

Sakshi eyes widen as she reached down looking at the person.

They both were looking at each other. He was having her a questioning look.

"Vanshika" He called her.

All the attention went on her, Sakshi looked at them and gave a awkward smile.

"Hi ladies,  hope you both are doing well,  and sorry to interrupt your conversation which I really didn't mean to So,  I will just go back in my room, you both can continue your talk. " She said stepping back.