Chapter 34 - My fault

Hello guys don't forget to comment and vote!!

-------------Important Note-----------
You people like to see, readers try to vote!! It will take only few seconds.

I am telling you all just to show your love and support by vote and comment, Otherwise how will I know that you all are with Sakshi and Vanshika with their journey!!

Try to vote atleast!!

Now let's continue ¡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person pov :

Arjun was in the guest room, checking every information he could get seeing the files.

His head ached, He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

He sighed and checked the time, It was already late, 12'o'clock.

"I should sleep now, It is already late." He muttered and kept the files on the table.

He kept his glasses beside him table lamp.

He checked everything, He sighed as he found his hug empty.

He decided to call a maid, he walked out of his room and glanced here and there for a maid.

"looks like everyone are fast asleep." He muttered and took the jug, closed his door.

As he was about to step in the kitchen.

"ARJUNNN" Someone screamed his name.

He, stopped and immediately ran towards the voice.

He stopped upstairs, glancing here and there.

"Arjunn" Again someone called him.
He looked where the voice came, It was Vanshika room.

He narrowed his eyes, as her door was open, he immediately ran towards the door and stopped as what he say.

He was in shock will be a understatement!

Sakshi was looking down, breathing heavily, holding her left arm with her right hand, with a whip in her right hand.

He glance down, where she was looking. Manish was laying down holding his stomach, wincing, he had whip marks on his shoulder and leg.

She slowly stepped towards him, he stepped forward, she stumbled upon Manish leg, but Arjun held her, in his arms.

"Arjun...this fucking.. Moron.. Tried.. Tried...to..hit.. Fucking.. Hit... me." She said between her heavy breaths.

He touched her arm, she winced, He looked at her softly.

"Vanshika... " He called her.

"Call Advik.. " She said.

He nodded and called him, he didn't wanted to say anything now.

"Here take It" he said giving her phone, but she was closing her eyes slowly.
================================
Advik was leaning against the door, looking at Rathore brothers and Singhania brother.
They all were discussing something about games.

"Sakshi is sleeping... Talk quietly or she will tell us to take with us" Aarav said.

"Seriously You all are going at night" Advik said interfering.

"Shut the fuck up Advik " Dakshit said.

"OK then, Aarav baby I will just complain it to Aryan bhai " Advik said with a mocking smile.

"Don't you dare! " Aarav said glaring at him.

"For your kind information she is awake" Advik said walking upstairs.