Chapter 80 - Mission : make realise

Third person pov :

As they started doing their training, Aarav and Avinash were fighting with each other, they were each other opponents.

Sakshi was attentive towards, her brother moves, they perfectly dodged each other and attacked.

"You lose.. Ash! " Aarav said smirking.
Sakshi rolled her eyes, as she scoffed.

"What? Wanna fight me sissy? " Aarav said challenging her.

"Sure, It will be easy to break your confidence " Sakshi said as she walked and stood opposite to him to fight.

"In your dreams.. " He said scoffing.

"Hey....Never take my student granted" Julie said as she was watching them fight.

Aarav punched her as first strike, but she dodged it, and kicked him on his shin, making him stumble, she double punched him, but he managed to block her attacks. He held her wrist, she turned and hit her elbow on his nose, he winced in pain.

"Crushed huh? " Julie asked mocking him.

"No way.. Oww.. It's not over! " He said and strike but she slipped down, and gave him a back kick. He stumbled she continued kicking him, and he continued blocking until she gave him a surprise punch.

"Never think your enemy is less than you.. " Julie said as she side hugged Sakshi.

"You learned very easily, did you try my moves somewhere? " Julie asked, she nodded.

"Uh-huh, while fighting with Acp to escape the goons" Sakshi said, Julie smirked.

"And you know your shooting target came handy too! " Sakshi whispered in her ear, she gave her a wide eye, she grinned.

"Nothing goes waste...!" Julie said smiling, she grinned more.

As soon Aryan, Advay and Avyaan came, seeing them, Julie huffed and averted her gaze.

Sakshi raised her eyebrow at her, she dragged Julie with her, leaving the twins confused.

"What's going on between you two? " she asked, Julie huffed, as they stopped in her room.

"Your brother is so dense, he doesn't understand my feelings " Julie said.

"I knew it! I knew it! You had crush on my brother, but wait which one? " Sakshi said but asked in last scrunching her eyes.

"That handsome face of your brother, my boss! " She said, Sakshi chuckled.

"He sure is dense! I can clearly see your feelings but he can't see it! " Sakshi said.

"He treats me like I am only his employee, but I know somewhere deep down... he cares for me too, like I do! " Julie said dreamily.

"Oh don't dream, go and confess too! " Sakshi said, she looked at her bewildered.

"Are you crazy! " Julie said.

"yes! Because if you don't do it, other girls are drooling over my elder bro, be prepared! " Sakshi said leaving her in her thoughts.

Either confess or regret later!
===============================
They went on shopping, Julie was with Sakshi, but mentally lost in her thoughts.

Avyaan came with them as twins were not ready to come, so Advay and Avyaan decided to join them.

"I want new skateboard! " Sakshi said, he nodded.

"Choose one..which you like " He said waited in the corner.

Sakshi squealed and went a picked one, She glanced at Julie who was looking at a dress.