Chapter 76 - Separate roads

Third person pov

After yesterday conversation between the two girls.. Vanshika and Sakshi.

It helped them to understand each other very much.

Now as our Rathore and Raghuvanshi are going to depart.

Everyone came to see them off.

Sakshi was feeling irritated because her twin brothers were bickering again.

"Damn told you Free fire is the best! "

"No! Aarav.. We are going to Minecraft as we reach home! "

"Shut the f*ck up! Are you guys kids to fight over a game!" Sakshi said interfering between them.

"don't be jealous.. so much.. It's better than your silly games" Aarav said snarling.

"Don't say anything about it!" Sakshi said glaring at him, Aarav mimicked her.

Sakshi slapped his shoulder, he hit her shoulder, she punched him, he messed her hair, she frowned and glared at him.

"Sh**ty head" She said cursing.

Aryan saw them and sighed, they won't change!

"Princess, twins! Come fast!" Aryan called them.

Sakshi nudged her shoulder with Aarav, he did the same, Avinash hit her head slightly, she punched him.

"Stop fighting like kids !" Aryan scolded.

"Ok momma bear!" Aarav said, they all laughed except Aryan who was glaring at him.

Advay and Avyaan saw them from afar, they shook their heads and sighed.

Julie looked at them and then at Advay and Avyaan, she went and stood beside Advay, confusing him.
She winked then smiled at him, he sighed as she wasn't leaving his arm, he shrugged and let her be, Avyaan looked at his siblings again.

Sakshi looked at Reyansh who averted his gaze fast, she then focused on Vanshika.

She pulled her in a warm hug, Sakshi groaned.

"I hate surprise hugs" she said.

"I love to hug my twin, and I will make you love it too" Vanshika muttered in her ear.

"Sure twinnie..." Sakshi said sighing.

She knew Vanshika won't let her go easily!

"Take care.. Vanshika" Sakshi said, she nodded with a smile.

" Same goes to you too, don't overdo it..try to open up... slowly.." Vanshika said worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah....I will try....and if anyone bullies you...just call me and I will make sure to kick their a**!" Sakshi said glancing at him, she chuckled.

"When you will meet me next time , I will try to get more confident...and and brave like you." Vanshika said with determination.

"Don't be me, be only you..just take step one at a time.." Sakshi said.

"And Shika don't forget to visit us...too sometime." Sakshi said, she giggled.

"I will come to visit you too, after all it helds so many memories there ." Vanshika said, she nodded smiling.

"Meet you soon..." Sakshi said leaving her hand, she nodded as she saw her walking away figure.

She went and stood infront of Arjun, who sighed seeing her.

"So will you miss me?" She said.

"Hmm...I think so, I am gonna miss your irritating face.." He said, hands in his pocket.