PART 13

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. 18+ content ahead

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I moved my hand toward her covered pussy and groaned when I found her panties drenched. She moaned. My woman is fucking perfection.

"Do you want me to touch your pussy, Anaya?" I asked, and she nodded.

"I need words, baby," I said and rubbed her covered pussy with my fingers, causing her to moan. Her moans are driving me crazy, and my dick is painfully hard.

"Vivaan, please," she moaned again.

"Do you want my fingers inside your pussy, or do you want my tongue feasting on it, or do you want my cock inside this pussy? Tell me, Anaya," I asked.

"All three of them," she replied in a needy voice.

I ripped the panties off and thrust my middle finger inside her pussy, rubbing her clit with my thumb, and she moaned while I groaned.

Without warning, I thrust my index finger inside her pussy too and rubbed her clit. She whimpered, and I groaned, feeling her pussy clenching around my fingers.

"Can you feel how your pussy is clenching my fingers, baby?" I asked, and she moaned while nodding.

"You are taking my fingers so well, lavender," I praised her while kissing her neck.

"I am... I am gonna come," she said breathlessly, her back arched. I took her nipple between my teeth, bit it, and then sucked on it.

"Yes, come on my fingers, baby, and show your husband how much you want him," I said, fastening my finger's pace.

"Vivaan!" She screamed my name and came on my fingers. I continued rubbing her clit, and my eyes laid on her heaving breasts. I cupped one of them with my free hand, kissed Anaya, and she responded back to my kiss while fisting my hair and massaging my scalp with her fingers, and I groaned.

"You are hard," she said breathlessly when I broke the kiss.

"Thanks for stating the obvious," I said and groaned when her hand cupped my hard dick through my pants.

She kissed my neck, and I moaned. I fucking moaned.

"Anaya," I warned, and she gave me an innocent look, removing her hand from my dick.

I moved toward her pussy and kissed it with my lips, and she moaned. I licked it with my tongue first, then thrust my tongue inside her pussy and sucked it.

"You taste so fucking good, lavender," I said with a groan.

She started grinding against my mouth while clutching my hair, and I feasted on her pussy, and she moaned.

"Just like that, lavender. You are doing so good," I said with a groan.

"I am coming," she said, and her back arched.

"Be a good girl and come on your husband's tongue, baby," I said, and she screamed my name and came on my tongue.

And I feel like I am in fucking heaven.