PART 32

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I gasped when I saw Vivaan lying on the bed. He doesn't look good.

Walking toward the bed with trembling legs, I see him so pale, with bandages on his left bicep and chest.

My whole body trembled, tears turning into sobs.

Turning around, I see Abhimaan and Kabir standing with tense shoulders.

"Why isn't my husband admitted to the hospital?" I shouted, their eyes snapping towards me.

"I am asking why is my husband here instead of the hospital," I shouted again, tears flowing.

"The doctor treated him here. Vivaan is stable," Kabir said, my eyes snapping towards him.

"What do you mean the doctor treated him here? Is my husband's life a joke to you?" I shouted.

"The doctor said Vivaan is fine, Anaya. Calm down," Abhimaan replied.

"From where does he look fine to you? I swear to God if something happens to my husband you both prepare yourself to face the worst consequences. I will never forgive you both," I said amidst sobs.

Feeling dizzy, I turned around, laying eyes on my husband's pale face. Touching his cheeks, my tears drop onto his face, wiping them away.

He's fine. There's no need to cry. He should be fine.

I caress Vivaan's cheeks, whispering, "Wake up, Vivaan."

"You are so careless. Look what you have done to yourself. I am really really mad at you," I whispered, kissing his cheeks.

"Fine. I am not mad. Please wake up," I whispered.

"If you are not going to wake up soon, I will not talk to you. And I am serious."

"Okay, I will talk to you. You know that I can't live without talking to you."

"Vivaan, now you are being stubborn. Wake up, husband."

"I have to tell you so many things. So you better wake up."

Whispering all these while tears escape, I intertwine our fingers and kiss his hand, urging him to wake up.

But he didn't wake up. Not even after all the blabbering.

I didn't realize when my tears turned into sobs.

"Baby, we are mad at your Dad," I whispered, placing my hand on my stomach.