PART 15

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I awoke to the piercing sound of an alarm, scanning the room to discover the bed vacant. Moments later, the bathroom door swung open, revealing my stunning wife adorned in a modest yet captivating suit, her damp hair hinting at a recent shower.

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓽

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓽

She stood before the mirror, and as I approached, my hands found their way to her waist, her breath hitched. Gently, I brushed her hair away from her neck, planting a soft kiss. Turning to face me, she forcefully pushed me away.

"Stay away from me," she glared at me.

"Why? Do you find me irresistible?" I smirked, and she scoffed at my words.

"I want you to stay away from me, Vivaan," she insisted, her tone conveying unwavering seriousness.

"Why should I stay away from my own wife?" I asked, taking a deliberate step closer.

"Because you were the one who said that I shouldn't expect anything from this marriage and from you," she replied, looking away.

"Anaya, I did say that, but I didn't mean it now," I responded with a softer tone.

I really shouldn't have said those things to her that day, but I had to behave like a jerk to her. But she also should understand that now I am trying to make everything normal between us.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You didn't mean that now. What the hell are you saying?" She shouted, and my jaw clenched. No one speaks to me in that tone.

"Lower that tone of yours, and what I expressed that day was solely for your benefit. I can't alter the fact that you are my wife. Now, I'm willing to give us a chance, but you are behaving like a brat since yesterday," I stated.

"Now, suddenly it's my fault. You wanted me to not act like a wife. But now you want me to. What changed?" She questioned.

"I don't think I owe an explanation to anyone. I want to give this marriage a chance, and that's it," I replied with irritation.