PART 36

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Please come fast, Vivaan," Anaya whispered.

A sinister laugh echoed from the other side, tensing my shoulders.

"Lavender!" I basically shouted.

"Didn't know that your beautiful wife is pregnant, Rathore," the man taunted from the other side.

"Touch my wife, and I'll personally show you the gates of hell."

I don't know how my voice turned out calm. Nothing is going to happen to my wife and my child.

The man laughed, and I promised myself to rip off his tongue first.

"For that, you'll have to find me first," he sneered.

I sped up the bike. I don't even count how many traffic rules I broke. And I don't even give a damn about those traffic rules.

"If you even touch a hair on my wife's head, then I'll make you regret the day you were born," I promised.

This man is going to die today.

"Goodbye, Rathore." And the line went dead.

Fuck, just a few minutes away.

When I reached the location, the only thing I found was the car. The car's door was wide open.

I looked inside the car, and there was nothing inside the car except a shopping bag.

I retrieved my phone from my pocket.

I have a tracker installed in Anaya's nuptial chain. After I was shot, I didn't want Anaya to be in danger.

They haven't gone far.

"What is happening, Vivaan?" A voice asked, and I turned my head sideways to see Abhimaan.

"I don't have time to explain anything," I replied, determination in my steps.

Abhimaan followed me with his car.

And whoever is behind this has to pay for it.

When I reached the location. I pulled the brake of the bike.

My body tensed when I saw an abandoned building.

I pulled out my gun and stared at the old building.