PART 41

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a month. My wife is gone. And I don't know how I am still breathing without her. She took her smiles, her talks, her love and herself away from me.

My in- laws have cut all the ties with me and my family. I can understand their pain. They have lost their only daughter.

But I lost my wife. The love of my life. The sole reason of my fucking existence. She just vanished into thin air without taking me with her.

I am just barely living with one motive that is revenge. Revenge of my wife and child's death.

The accident that occurred that day was fully planned. The car's brakes failed, and it was done by someone. And that was planned for me. I was supposed to die in that accident, not my wife, my lavender.

And it was planned by Girish Bhalla, father of that tool Rishab. And in return I killed his two sons, or more specifically, three if we are including Rishab.

It's like a war. But even if I win this war the victory won't feel like one because I've already lost my everything, my lavender. My wife.

And I will gladly join her after wiping out the whole existence of the Bhallas.

And a disturbing and disgusting fact about Girish is that he has six sons, all are from different women. And that bastard killed all the women who gave birth to his useless sons. Sadistic bastard. So, in short, there is no female in that family. This is why they are like this, disgusting and useless.

And I made the death of his sons look natural or the same way he planned the accident. I first shot his sons and made it look like an accident.

But another fact is that one of his son died due to a gunshot. Which I obviously didn't do. And whoever did it didn't even try to make it look natural.

And another interesting fact that someone burnt one of his farmhouses and a factory. Which is again not me.

"Do you know the mafia is involved?" Abhimaan asked and I looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Well, Bhallas were also in the mafia but they were kicked out a few years ago due to some inner conflict. Bhallas has pissed off the mafia," Abhimaan explained.

"And you'll be shocked to hear who all are involved in the mafia," He declared.

"I don't give a damn about who all are in the mafia. And I am going to wipe the whole existence of these Bhallas from the earth. If the mafia wants to come after me afterward, then be my guest," I declared.