EPILOGUE ONE

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

ONE YEAR LATER

Today is Vivaan's birthday, and I'm bursting with happiness. I've planned two surprises-one with our families and the other just for us.

"Why is bhai taking so long to come?" Arya grumbled.

"He's not taking long. It's your useless brain that can't glance at the clock and see the time," Reyaansh replied mockingly.

"My brain is better than yours, bhai. I don't date people I claim to hate," Arya smiled sweetly at him.

"Looks like someone wants to get disowned today," Reyaansh smirked.

"That doesn't matter because I disowned you the day I knew I had a brain and a useless brother. Oh, that means it was when I was born. Too bad, who will tell my brother that his sister has officially disowned him," Arya mocked, thinking deeply.

"You really are a cactus," Reyaansh pointed a finger at her.

"Did it sting when I spat facts?" Arya asked, and I shook my head at their non-stop banter.

"Don't you two have something better to do than throwing insults at each other?" Aditi asked

"He started it." Arya pointed her finger at Reyaansh.

"I just pointed out how your useless existence can't even use a brain," Reyaansh said, smiling at her.

"Stop it. You are giving me a headache," Aditi groaned

"Who is giving you a headache, Pearl? Tell me, who has a fucking death wish?" Varun asked Aditi

Although, Vivaan hasn't fully warmed up to Varun, he's tolerating him for his sister's sake. But I can see that Vivaan is genuinely happy to witness Aditi with Varun. Varun's affection for Aditi shines through in his actions, and her joy holds significant importance for all of us.

"Calm down, Mr. 'Who has a death wish,'" Arya mimicked his voice, making us laugh.

"Why don't you give bhai a call, bhabhi?" Arya asked and I nodded.

I dialed his number and he picked up on the third ring.

"Lavender, Do you want anything I am on my way home?" Vivaan asked

"I just want to know when you will reach home." I asked and moved away from all the people

"Missing me, lavender?" He asked and I can imagine a smile playing on his lips.

"Terribly" I replied, and he groaned

"Will you be upset if I tell you that I am going to break a few traffic rules?" He asked

"Can I say 'No'?" I asked

"Five minutes. I am reaching home in five minutes, and you better welcome me with open arms and let me kiss the hell out of you, lavender." He replied, and I bit my lip.