PART 22

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I looked at Kiara with a questioning look.

"Why would she tell you that?" I asked Bhai, and he just shrugged.

"Do I have to answer that?" Bhai questioned, and I squinted my eyes and looked at Vivaan with a frown.

Vivaan put his forefinger on my forehead to ease my frown and smiled at me.

His smile always makes my heart skip a beat.

"Is there something going on between you two?" I looked at Bhai and then glanced at Kiara, who shook her head.

"There isn't something going between us, yet," Kiara said mischievously.

"You heard the lady," Bhai said.

"Tushaar, did I hear that right?" Abhimanyu asked.

"What the fuck is he doing there?" Tushaar Bhai groaned.

"I can be wherever I want to," Abhimanyu replied.

"Shouldn't you be following someone like a lost puppy?" Tushaar Bhai smirked.

"Watch what you say, Rajvansh," Abhimanyu said in a threatening tone.

"Sir, you have a meeting in 5 minutes," a female voice said on the other side, and Bhai looked at the person, nodded his head, and hung up the phone.

"Is there something going on between you and Tushaar Bhai?" Aditi asked Kiara.

"There isn't. But I do like him," Kiara shrugged.

"But I just saw you with Varun, and you both seemed close," Aditi said.

Me, Saanvi, and Abhimanyu glanced at each other.

"Her love life is complicated," Saanvi sighed.

"I don't have any love life," Kiara announced.

"Exactly," Saanvi pointed her finger at Kiara.

"As if your love life is better than mine," Kiara muttered.

"I heard that, and my love life is better than everyone sitting over here," Saanvi said.

"What do you mean by that?" Abhimanyu asked, looking somewhat offended.