PART 38

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The pain is increasing every minute, and it's not only the physical pain. My heart feels like it's going to burst at any minute. It feels too heavy.

I want this agony to vanish, to breathe without this pain, to undo what happened.

If only I hadn't stepped out of the house that day, then it wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't have been kidnapped. I wouldn't have lost my baby.

It's all because of me. We lost the baby because of me. I don't deserve to be happy.

"What are you thinking, Lavender?" Vivaan asked, tenderly caressing my cheek.

It feels safe to be in his arms. But how should I tell him that I am not feeling safe within myself? I can't express the turmoil within.

How should I tell him that I am the sole reason for everything that happened? If I had been careful, then it wouldn't have happened.

"Won't you tell me?" He asked softly.

A tear streamed down my cheek, and Vivaan wiped it. His eyes turned sad.

He also can't do anything about this situation. I love him, but what about the hatred that is developing inside me for myself?

I might have said harsh words to him yesterday, and I regret those words.

And how he handled my outburst made me fall in love with him even more. But I don't deserve him. He is perfect.

"Lavender," he whispered and pecked my forehead.

I hummed, and my eyes met his. The love in his eyes is making me feel alive.

I feel so dead and alive at the same time. And it hurts. I can't even describe in words the pain that I've been feeling.

"I am feeling so lost, Vivaan," I whispered.

"If you're feeling lost, you can find yourself in my eyes, Lavender," he smiled gently.

"And don't worry, we will get through this. You are going through so many emotions, and I understand that. I understand you. Just talk to me, and we will find a solution to everything. Share everything with me. At last, we are together, and that's all that matters, Lavender," he said and kissed my eyes.

I nodded my head. He is right; we will get through this.

"We might have lost our baby, Lavender. But we are here for each other. I am here for you," he pecked my lips.