Chapter 10

Wednesday was in the beekeeping shed with Enid and Eugene after she apologised to Thing. With that being said Wednesday was talking to Enid about what she needs to do while she here.

"Now remember, if Weems comes sniffing around, keep your distance, look grim and don't say a word," 

"payback is going be a bitch," Enid tells her roommate

"I'd expect nothing less," Wednesday tells her roommate before moving over to Eugene to threaten him. " blab and I will squeeze you like a honeycomb,"

"snitches get stung, it's hive code. besides I should be thanking you. this is the most girls I've had in the shed. other than bees," Eugene says excitedly.

"shocking," Wednesday says back to Eugene.

"I've always had a thing for werewolf chicks," Eugene says while looking at Enid.

"the chance that Enid ever becomes romantically interested in you is less than 1%" Wednesday informs Eugene. 

"so I've still got a shot! yes." Eugene says has Wednesday walks to leave the place and get into the woods.

---

as Wednesday was walking in the woods next to the school looking to see if she could find anything about what happened to the other night. well, to prove her right about what happened and she hasn't lost her mind yet. and thinking about faith for some reason like where could she be if she was not in her room.

At the same time if the monster was running out in their woods the other night it could still be out there. just like the wolf that Wednesday saw the other day with the monster. not a lot made sense from that night the more you think about it.

but at the same time with wolves, there have been none in Vermont. meaning there have been no wolves near Jericho for like two hundred years It makes no sense for a wolf to be out there with Wednesday. has Wednesday thought more about the wolf being here the monster but why was she so focused on the wolf and not the monster?

that to Wednesday didn't make any sense because to her solving this case is what she wanted to do the most. but is the wolf a part of the case?  a random wolf that came from nowhere.

Wednesday had been walking for about 25 minutes now, thinking about different things and looking around her to see if she could find anything similar to the part of the woods Wednesday was in. but nothing looked the same for Wednesday right now. which has to make you question if you are going the right way for where you want to go.

Wednesday from in front of her heard a snap sound making her look up to see who where before someone grabbed her moving her behind a tree and using their hand to hold her and their other hand to cover her mouth. so that way Wednesday couldn't make much noise. then Wednesday can see the sheriff and his dog walking past them looking for clues as well.

after the sheriff the person behind her lets her go allowing her to look at him. She looked with disappointment on her face not that he could tell because she wanted it to be faith behind her.

"Sorry, I didn't want Elvis to pick up on your scent," Tyler says to Wednesday wanting her to understand why he grabbed her. but before they can continue Wednesday sees a wolf behind Tyler about to bite his leg to drag him into the woods.

has the wolf bite Tyler his cover his mouth to try and stop the streaming that wants to come from it. and with that, the wolf pulls his leg making him fall to the ground. and with that, the wolf lets go of Tyler and sits down with a smile on her face looking at Wednesday.

for whatever reason seeing to wolf look happy with herself made wesdnesday give off a small smile but removed it from her face before Tyler could see it. Tyler stands back up moving away from the wolf before she can attack him again. so he is hiding behind Wednesday now.