Chapter 25

after about a minute of argument between them. Wednesday gives up and goes over to her closet to try and find something to wear for the dance she didn't want to go to in the first place. thing snacks his finger to get Wednesday to look over to him to see the dress he got for her.

"how'd you pay for it?" Wednesday questioned thing for him to show her five fingers. making Wednesday understand how he paid for it. " five-finger discount. of course" Wednesday before moving over to look at the dress up close and noticing it was the same one she had seen already.

" thing, don't look," Wednesday says making the hand turn around to show that he is not looking at her anymore. allowing Wednesday to change what she is wearing to get into the dress.

---

Wednesday walked down the stairs to where Tyler was waiting for her to go the rave'n dance. well, she was halfway down Tyler looked up to see her walking down the stairs. so Tyler stares at her in awe at her looks for the night.

"wow, you look" Tyler goes to say when Wednesday makes it down the stairs only for Wednesday to cut them off.

"Unrecognizable? Ridiculous? A classic example of female objectification for the male gaze?" Wednesday asked

"Amazing. I mean it, Wednesday. You look beautiful. " Tyler says what he was going to say before Wednesday cuts him off.

"Eugene,"

"Wednesday, what going on?" Eugene questioned Wednesday not understanding what Wednesday was doing that first. " what happened to staking out the cave? sure I get it." Eugene says looking down at how the night is turning out." guess I'll check out the woods myself"

"don't go alone. It's too dangerous. Stand down. We'll go together tomorrow night, understood?" Wednesday states to Eugene trying to make sure he would be going out there by himself. Eugene nods to show he understands what Wednesday is saying to him.

Wednesday happy with that turn to leave and head inside the dance.

"staking out a cave?" Tyler tried to question Wednesday on what was going on but Wednesday didn't answer anything he asked about it.

"hummer never shies away from danger" Eugene says to himself just after Wednesday can't hear him anymore then he leaves to go out to the woods by himself.

---

Wednesday walked into the dance with Tyler following her. ms Thornhill was the teacher standing at the entrance of the dance welcoming newcomers in.

"Wednesday Addams. What a lovely surprise," Ms Thornhill greet Wednesday

"Ms. Thornhill. This is Tyler" Wednesday says to Ms Thornhill only to be cut off by her saying his last name.

"Galpin." Ms Thornhill finished off for Wednesday making Wednesday have a questioning look on her face. wounding how the two meet each other.

"Uh, yeah. Double-cap, no foam, two pumps of sugar-free vanilla." Tyler says a coffee order-making Wednesday thinks that they know each other from Tyler's job in the weathervane.

"It's a small town. It's hard to keep secrets." Ms Thornhill explains 

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks," Wednesday says walking off where the drink table is.

♪Been waiting all my life For someone like you ♪

♪ I been waiting all my life For someone like you ♪