Ryomen Sukuna II, Evil King

The girl covered her mouth to refrain from screaming out of fear.

How in the world could something like this even exist?

How could anyone live in a world where that thing walked and breathed like any normal thing?

"What time is it?" The creature distortedly asked, walking around the school to look for the powerful curse that it wanted.

"Just... What is that thing?" The girl whispered out, too afraid to even try and run anywhere just in case she was caught.

"S-Sasaki..." Someone called out, getting the attention of the girl and allowing her a sigh of relief.

"Iguchi? Thank goodness! Where have you-"

"Help me!" He begs in a raspy tone, walking towards the girl in desperation.

She stares at her friend, baffled as she watches the demon creature thing that was on the upper half of the boys face.

It was like the thing was eating his head. Not knowing what to do or how to fix this, she just stared on in pure horror.

it was her fault after all, they should have just stayed at home instead of breaking into the school and she knew she shouldn't have done something like this.

It is deafly quiet... And then it isn't.

"What time is it?" The monster questions, grabbing the face of the girl and causing her to scream.

Lower down the school, a boy continues his running, hoping that he can get to where the others were in time.

"The curse has been unleashed!" He yells to himself, running up another flight of stairs and turning a corner.

"It's presence is everywhere!"

He turns another corner to see one of the curses, it was moving and twisting around like a snake.

He continued to run and most people would probably think twice about whether they wanted to even live on the same earth if that thing was twisting and turning at them like that so that just showed how brave he was.

"Out of my way!" He yells, stopping and making some sort of sigh with his hands.

"Demon dogs!" Mist starts to appear in front of him, and now it has become a battle of strength, or supernatural power. Who knows.

As the mist faded away, a white dog and a black dog appeared on either side of Fushiguro, both with red triangular marks on their heads.

Those were the weird looking dogs that Y/N had come across earlier that day.

"Eat it boys!"

-JUJUTSU KAISEN-

Y/N looks at Yuji with a confused expression as he starts to climb the school building... Literally starts to climb, like it was some sort of jungle gym.

What did he think this was? Some sort of action manga series?

"Just getting a better view, you enter from the inside." He states, continuing as he grappled himself onto the wall.

Y/N sighed in annoyance but ran inside, quickly heading to where the stairs would lead to the second floor.

Why is it that she was put into this situation? Why did she choose to join Yuji to help save his friends?

Why did she even follow the two in the first place? Why did she listen in on a conversation she didn't need to hear? Why wasn't she running away?