Boredom

"Cool." Was all Y/N replied with when Fushiguro told her they were all going to the vending machines to buy some stuff.

Although she'll admit that she didn't think they were actually on school grounds. It's not like that was a bad thing though, it was actually really convenient to have them.

"Couldn't they have put a few more vending machines?" Nobara groans, unhappy with the lack of options as she grabbed a green soda can from the one she used.

"No they can't, they're only so many workers that can come onto campus." Fushiguro replies.

Y/N isn't paying much attention though, she's still thinking over the dream she had.

The problem was that it felt so real, she had even said that this must have been a dream in the dream but it felt like it was actually happening.

She should just let the whole thing go. It was a dream.

Gojo didn't show up in the middle of the night and grab her to take her to a meeting with the principal.

Yuji Itadori wasn't alive.

The only thing that didn't add up was the fact that Maki's glasses were still missing, they weren't in her pocket anymore and they should have been if this was all a dream.

She couldn't find them in the common area at all and they hadn't fallen in the couch.

She needed some sort of caffeine boost, it had been difficult to get sleep for a while and she couldn't focus on anything to save her life.

"Hey."

Y/N is somehow pulled out of her daydream when Nobara harshly elbows her side.

Ouch... Oh, who were those two?

"Huh? Oh... Hi." Y/N greeted the two, not wanting to seem rude.

She eyed the big, buff and harsh looking guy and the tall and pretty girl with short hair and wondered if they were the third year students that got suspended from the Kyoto exchange event.

Well that probably wasn't the case because they both looked out of place, like they weren't supposed to be there.

"Hey." The buff guy nodded, acknowledging her greeting.

"Hello there." The girl replies, tilting her head to the side as if she was analyzing her, looking her up and down right in front of her.

"Mai Zenin? I'm surprised to see you, what're you doing here?" Fushiguro starts

Huh, Maki Zenin and Mai Zenin. They must have been related.

"Oh, another one? They do look alike, are they sisters?" Nobara quietly asked.

"Yes, their twins."

"Don't call me a twin Fushiguro, you make it sound as if Maki were my equal." The girl named Mai starts, clearly having some 'i'm that girl' attitude.

"You outta just call me Mai."

"So these two are subs for Okkotsu and the third years?" The buff guy comments, looking at Y/N as if she would know.

But also didn't anyone tell him that talking about someone as if that someone wasn't there when they were was rude?

Cause Y/N's pretty sure it is...

Y/N would have probably addressed that if she wasn't intimidated by the big guy.

"I think so." Y/N commented, not correcting the way he spoke.

"Including the intern?"

"... Yep." She just nodded her head.

"Todo, she is the intern." Maki sighed, placing her head in her hand