For Myself

"No really, I'm feeling fine." Yuji stated, raising his hand's up in surrender and showing that he wasn't going to harm any of them.

"Besides, all of us were pretty beat up, shouldn't we see a doctor?"

Y/N knew for a fact that he was Itadori now and not Sukuna, the question was, how much control was given back to Itadori? Would he be able to control this Sukuna?

"What's the situation?"

Y/N immediately yelled in defence from the sudden voice, her grip tightening on Fushiguro which no doubt hurt him by now.

"Satoru Gojo? What are you doing here?" Fushiguro asks, surprised that his teacher had showed up outta nowhere.

"Hey! I wasn't planning on showing up, but you look kinda roughed up kid."

Why did this want to make Y/N laugh? Or cry? Or show any other emotion but fear? He looked like a young dude, just with white hair and a blindfold.

"I'll show the second years, say cheese!"

That's when the man named Satoru Gojo started taking pictures and it was so damn hilarious.

Y/N swears that she snorted at the strange man's giggling, could that sound even be considered a giggle?

"Sorry... For screaming." Y/N started, earning a cute smile and a thumbs up from the supposed teacher.

"It's all good. Anyways, I got an earful from the higher ups cause the special grade cursed object is still missing, thought i'd do a little sightseeing and stop by."

Crap... Was that the thing that Itadori ate? 

Lord have mercy.

"So, did you find it yet?" The blindfolded man asks, looking at Fushiguro and instead of getting an answer, he's met with the sorcerer looking down in defeat while Y/N awkwardly chuckles and coughs at the same time.

"Uh... Sorry but, I ate that thing." Yuji comments, raising one hand and pointing at himself with the other hand. His face also looked hilarious. 

"Really?"

"I did."

"He did."

"Why are we having this conversation?" Y/N questions dejectedly before curling up next to Fushiguro for some comfort, basically wallowing in self-pity. Just let her have a moment, she'll be okay.

The man walks up to Yuji, slowly inspecting him before basically invading his personal space. Made sense, he should just take off the blindfold, or maybe he was blind?

"Haha! Damn! It really did combine with you, that's hilarious. Anything weird about your body?"

"Nah, seems okay." Yuji replies, moving his body around for a moment to see if anything was wrong.

Can you swap with Sukuna at will?"

Sukuna? That guy that was speaking out of Yuji earlier? So the finger really was holding some actual curse and not just cursed energy.

"Sukuna?"

"Yeah, the curse you ate?" The guy asks, looking at Yuji before looking up at the sky. He couldn't really see through that could he?

"Oh... Mhm, yeah I think I can do that." Yuji responds, giving Y/N a mini heart attack. That other guy was scary and she wasn't sure she would ever want to see him again. That guy wanted to eat her, she wasn't mentally prepared to face that again.

"Okay, give us ten seconds, then change right back into your normal self." 

The dude started stretching... As if this was some sort of work out. If this is how everyone normally acts, she should have just moved to France when she had the chance.