Moving And Hanging out

"Dear Lord." Y/N grumbles, grabbing yet another box from her apartment floor and getting ready to walk it into the truck that she borrowed from her grandma's place. Already she was tired of this moving bullshit, and it was even more annoying trying to tetris the boxes into the truck.

She didn't realize just how much of a hoarder she was until now and it was frustrating to say the least.

"Is that the last of it?" Fushiguro asks, looking through the cabinets in the kitchen to make sure she didn't leave anything that she might have needed.

"I think so, there's just a trash bag of stuff I don't need in the hallway."

"I'll get that."

"Oh, okay." Y/N smiled, grabbing the box and leaving the apartment.

Fushiguro walks into the hallway, grabbing the big black trash bag and picking it up before noticing a paper that fell out of the bag. He grabs what looks to actually be a school picture with an all too familiar face in it. It's not just Y/N that's in the picture that he recognizes and Yuji's not even in the picture. That's what worries him, it's not someone she should really know.

Is that why she's here now? Fushiguro still didn't know the reason as to why Gojo had actually agreed to keeping her with them, not only that, the higher ups had also agreed. Was there something about her that Gojo wasn't talking about? Is there something in her background that would warrant her becoming a jujutsu sorcerer even without cursed energy?

Fushiguro knows that he shouldn't be looking through Y/N's stuff, whether she needs the stuff or not, but he's suddenly so curious and he can't seem to help himself.

Gently, Fushiguro goes through the bag, ignoring just the regular clothes, bathroom products, extra silverware and other things that didn't get his attention.

'Oh shit' Was all he could think when he found another thing that got his attention. He pulled out an empty orange bottle that had some sort of prescription on it.

"... Chlorpromazine... What?" He whispers to himself, trying to figure out what the prescription was. From what he could tell, it was an antipsychotic drug which was normally used to treat schizophrenia, bypolar disorders and psychosis.

Was that something Y/N had, or was it a family members? It didn't seem like she suffered from any of those things... However it still seemed strange that it would be in her apartment.

"What're you doing?"

Fushiguro jumps, dropping the prescription bottle on the floor and already showing whoever asked the question that he was up to no good. He could tell by the voice itself that it was Gojo and not Y/N, however he wasn't sure how he would react to his student going through someones personal belongings, a woman's stuff no less.

"I... I was just, um..." Fushiguro stuttered out, picking up the bottle and feeling embarrassed that he was caught.

Gojo just smiles before walking up to Fushiguro and looking at what he was reading. Gojo grabbed the bottle, inspecting it before just simply placing it back in the trash bag.

"Good thing she doesn't need it anymore I guess... Come on, let's go." Gojo started, walking away from Fushiguro and towards the open door. Fushiguro felt like Gojo knew something that he wasn't telling him.

"... Wait." Fushiguro starts, grabbing the trash bag but not moving where Gojo was walking towards.

"Yeah?"

"Y/N... You have her here for another reason right? Besides her just joining Itadori and being in that situation at the school... It's not just because I asked that she's with us... Why is she here?"